Crunchless Abs

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I just saw an infomercial for a video set called Crunchless Abs (see infomercial @ www.crunchlessabs) for 9.99 plus SH. It seems to make sense, but it almost appears to gentle. Has anyone tried it out? Do you fall asleep?
  • "typical" LoL! Thanks for this information, I am still Naive I see and had nearly fallen prey to the thought "Hey, new package must be a new idea."
  • the only way you'll ever see your abs is if you stop eating sugar and processed carbohydrates as they cause the body to store fat.
  • I've not used the program, but the clip on their website looks promising. I don't think it looks easy at all. I have a feeling we'd really feel it the next day Good abs are made from a mix of diet and exercise, and this workout should definitely take care of the latter. At a glance, this DVD looks like a solid workout and I don't see anything gimmicky about it.

The only thing I don't like is that the DVDs are part of a subscription offer where you'll continue to receive DVDs every other month until you cancel. While I understand the importance of shaking up the routine to get the most benefit out of the workout, it would be nice to have the option to just purchase the DVDs outright without further obligation.
  • Hi guys, it looks like I was wrong about the subscription for the DVDs. That is what you get if you choose the top offer on the order page, but if you scroll down and click the other button to view the videos you'll have the option to purchase them individually without any further obligation.

I also checked out the creator of the program and I believe that she really knows her stuff! Her bio is impressive, and the program appears to have legitimate research to back it up. I think it's worth trying!

If anyone does give this a try, please let us know what you think
  • Quote: Hi guys, it looks like I was wrong about the subscription for the DVDs. That is what you get if you choose the top offer on the order page, but if you scroll down and click the other button to view the videos you'll have the option to purchase them individually without any further obligation.

I also checked out the creator of the program and I believe that she really knows her stuff! Her bio is impressive, and the program appears to have legitimate research to back it up. I think it's worth trying!

If anyone does give this a try, please let us know what you think
    Suzanne,
    I am going to try to order these through work (I buy gen merchandise for a grocery store and we have a workout dvd section.. I can probably get a better price this way if its available through any of our suppliers, and we have access to a lot of ASOT dvds) if we can't it is definitely something i am looking into buying (though not for the 9.99 deal.. i tend to go for ebay for a lot of these dvds.. i have built quite a cheap library this way!)
    I HATE crunches and my abs are definitely my "problem area" because i just won't work them out i am always looking for something that i will enjoy doing to work on my core. I will keep everyone updated if i do give it a shot!
  • New here. I googled crunchess abs to see what other people thought and found this site. I finally got my dvd yesterday. I ordered Jan. 2nd. If ordering, I'd get it through Ebay or somewhere else. Ordering from the website is awful. I called a couple weeks ago to cancel my "subscription" I let them know I only wanted the first dvd. They said ok and my invoice that I just received states that my new Dvd will be mailed soon. Guess I will need to call again today. Haven't used the DVD yet. Will be doing that tonight. I am only using it to tone. If you guys want a great workout without working too hard (so it seems). Try Windsor Pilates. Boy do you feel that the next day.
  • I saw the infomercial for this as well. I'd really like to know what people think of it. I've been looking for a nice beginner core workout to start off with and from the looks of it that one isn't too strenuous.

I'm not looking for anything too heavy or hardcore, just wanting to strengthen my core muscles, especially my back muscles.
  • i saw that too and was wondering if it worked?
  • Just say NO to Crunchless Abs-FRAUD
    Ladies, don't do it. I ordered the DVD set January 6, got a order confirmation email. Great, right?! Yeah...well, two weeks later my account had not yet been charged for the order. I send an email asking when they would do that. February 1 (2008) rolls around...MY ACCOUNT WAS STILL NOT CHARGED. So I sent another email, telling them to just cancel my order. THE NEXT DAY THEY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT. And I received two emails, each in response to the ones I sent, saying that a representative would contact me within 24-48 hours. Guess what?? FEBRUARY 15 AND STILL NO RESPONSE AND NO DVDS. So I'm out $20 something for nothing. WHAT A FRAUD!!!!
  • Nanraa,

Talk to your credit card company. Tell them to reverse the charges.
  • OK, I posted above on 2/08 that I finally received the workout DVD. I have used this workout since and all I have to say is DO NOT BUY IT! It is a horrible workout. The only time I felt anything was when the Pilates was used. I would not recommend Crunchless Abs to anyone. Its a complete waste of money. Seriously just purchase a DVD of Pilates.
  • I don't know about the ordering problems, that didn't happen to me. I just went to the site fwi, that link up there is broken. It is missing the .com part. So, if you want to check it out, you'll need to go to add that.

I've been happy with the program and really like the resistance band too!
  • This video took forever to get to me too.... I ordered it around Feb 20th, and got it on March 22nd. I was so excited, and couldn't wait to use it.

I personally hated it. I didn't realize how close to pilates it is, and I hate pilates. Perhaps its just because I'm not very flexible, and really - I should be working on losing inches at this point and not toning up.

I'm going to stick with my Walk away the lbs DVDs, and perhaps stick my crunchless abs on Ebay!
  • thanks for letting us know!