Amazon Sale--up to 50% off

• I got an email today from Amazon--they are having a special section, called "the new you store" where they have fitness related stuff up to 50% off...I didn't see any videos half off, but the new biggest loser ones are just under $10 each...and I am going to buy the whole set of Jillian Michaels videos for $14.45! They are part of my first reward package, so I'm going to go on and order them...they were $30 for the set not long ago.

Anyway, thought others might like to browse the sale as well. I might pick up a biggest loser video as well to get my free shipping (second reward package, so would have to be put up I"m not good at that.
  • I ordered the new biggest loser DVDs, both the cardio and sculpting, from amazon but ended up cancelling it because I found them as a two pack at Target for about $18. A little cheaper then amazon and didn't have to wait for them to arrive since I got it in the store. It seemed like amazon shipping was going to be a little slower then usual probably because of the high demand for fitness things with all the new years resolutions.
    I did the cardio DVD yesterday and really liked it. It definitely pushes you and I can tell it's one I can still use as I get in better shape because there is a lot of ways to make each move more intense.
  • Hey! If you do buy from Amazon, use the link in the banner ad here to get there--and 3FC will benefit (your cost will not increase).

Jay
  • I am ad-free on here---is there a way I can access the banner to Amazon anyway?
  • Thanks for the heads up, I'm going over there and see what goodies I can find.
  • Jen415 and others who are ad-free subscribers,

I'll ask about links for you.

Jay
  • For ad-free subscribers, try this: Amazon link.

And thanks for supporting 3FC!
  • Switzie--I wish I could get mine in a local store, but I have not found anywhere here that sells all Jillian Michaels videos in a boxed set. I ordered the complete set, plus the set of her beginner dvds for just under $25, not bad 7 DVDs!
  • Purplefirefly--let us know how you like the jillian michaels set. I was looking at those on amazon too. I really like her website, you can get a meal plan recommendation without joining anything or paying money. I did it out of curiosity and she recommends I do 60% carbs, 25% protein, and 15% fat. That is almost exactly what my nutrition coach put me on to keep my blood sugar stable throughout the day.
  • She has a quiz thing in her first book which tells you what you should eat...and she was right on with me as well, 50% protein...If I do that and split the rest of my calories between healthy carbs and fats I feel so wonderful after just a couple days. There is a lot of really good stuff in her first book. I have practically worn mine out.
  • Thanks for the link Meg! Can this be put as a sticky somewhere?