Recipes for Medifast Users

You're on Page 3 of 7
Go to
  • Question
    Could somebody please tell me what ICBINB??? I am writing down all the recipes and I have seen this twice. Please help
  • i can't believe its not butter
  • Thanks
    DOH!! Talk about a Homer moment!!! Thank you!!
  • haha, no problem i did the sane thing at first. enjoy!
  • I get all of mind from MedifastRecipe dot com. It has hundreds, so give it go for some great ideas!
  • Quote: WENDY LIKE ICE CREAM

1 pkg of MF Pudding, any flavor
    1/2 cup water
    1 cup of ice cubes (small cubes work better)
    1/2 oz of FF cream cheese

Mix the pudding and water together. Put all the ingredients in blender and blend it for 1-2 min... Tada!!! You have soft serve ice cream!!!

Enjoy!

This count as 1 MF meal + 1 condiment

Florence
    WOW! This was great! I added a little Torani sugar free chocolate flavored syrup I picked up at Walmart in the coffee section and this was incredible! I'm so glad I found this forum and am even more excited about the great food I'm enjoyinng. Thanks again!
  • Quote: Just made this recipe I grabbed off of another forum:

These come out more like the 'real' pancakes than just adding water:

1 MF Eggs mixed with the 4 oz water
    1 Oatmeal - any flavor
    1/4 tsp Baking Powder
    1/8 tsp Vanilla

Mix eggs well (I use my blender on its lowest setting)
    Add Baking Power and Vanilla.
    Pour into a bowl, stir in Oatmeal.

Spray non-stick pan with Pam. Makes 4 fluffy pancakes - two meals.

Top off with a little ICBINB and SF syrup. Yum!

It was really tasty! My WF syrup hasn't gotten here yet (sigh) so I just ate them with some cinnamon and sugar. Really tasty.
    This was pretty good, more like crepe's. I used 4 tablespoons (flatware, not measuring spoon) and got exactly 4 pancakes. I'm going to try 1/3 tsp of baking powder next time. I used MF blueberry oatmeal and think the peach might be a good one too.
  • A Little Fluff
    Quote: Just made this recipe I grabbed off of another forum:

These come out more like the 'real' pancakes than just adding water:

1 MF Eggs mixed with the 4 oz water
    1 Oatmeal - any flavor
    1/4 tsp Baking Powder
    1/8 tsp Vanilla

Mix eggs well (I use my blender on its lowest setting)
    Add Baking Power and Vanilla.
    Pour into a bowl, stir in Oatmeal.

Spray non-stick pan with Pam. Makes 4 fluffy pancakes - two meals.

Top off with a little ICBINB and SF syrup. Yum!

It was really tasty! My WF syrup hasn't gotten here yet (sigh) so I just ate them with some cinnamon and sugar. Really tasty.
    I had to do a little experiment; the pancakes seemed a bit flat. I increased the baking powder to a 1/2 tsp and that did the trick. I was also a bit closer to a 1/4 tsp vanilla (between 1/8 & 1/4). mmmmmm
  • Quote: I had to do a little experiment; the pancakes seemed a bit flat. I increased the baking powder to a 1/2 tsp and that did the trick. I was also a bit closer to a 1/4 tsp vanilla (between 1/8 & 1/4). mmmmmm
    More good news...
    2 packets of oatmeal instead of 1.
    Use a non-stick pan & no oil.
    It even bubbles like real pancakes!
  • Just started MF two days ago. I have a few questions, if someone can help me. The orange and banana shakes are not very good - I have been holding my nose and drinking them down (and saving the chocolate for when I am traveling) Is there anything that would help with the flavor? Thanks alot. I'm really glad I found you'all....
  • Candy Recipe - YUMMY
    I made the hot choc into candy recipe and it was yummy!!! And easy, always a plus. So do you think you could make it with the pudding? I am not a fan of anybody's pudding so I am searching for ways to eat it.
  • I modified a recipie I found on another forum - I was trying to find ANY WAY to choke down the oatmeal (I got a ton of it in my variety pack). This tastes pretty good and disguises the grossness of the oatmeal.

CINNAMON BISCOTTI

Dry:
    2 packages Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
    2 packets Splenda
    1/4 tsp baking powder
    1/4 tsp ground cinnamon

Wet:
    1/2 cup (and an extra dash) water
    1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Mix together dry ingredients. Mix in wet ingredients. Stir until well combined. Let set for 15 minutes to thicken while preheating oven to 350 degrees.

Spray cookie sheet with Pam.

Place spoonfuls of mixture evenly on cookie sheet. Press thin, into rectangles or bar shapes.

Bake for 40 minutes.

Let sit overnight before eating.

*Note that several features of this recipe (thin bars, long cooking time, setting out for several hours) are in there to make the biscotti come out drier/crispier and reduces the 'glue-i-ness' of the oatmeal. If you wanted them chewier you could take them out earlier, or make the bars thicker when shaping them, etc.

Makes 2 servings of 5 thin biscotti.

Hope you like these!
  • Quote: i can't believe its not butter
    LOL. Whenever people turn names into acronyms, they must swear by it!
  • Loved this!!
    Quote: Basic Shake Cake

1 packet Shake Mix
    1/2 tsp Baking Powder (aluminum free is best)
    1 TB egg beaters
    1 oz cold water
    optional/to taste: 1 tsp vanilla extract or any sugar free syrup
    optional/to taste: 1 packet splenda (i use stevia)

Mix ingredients in a bowl. It will be a thick batter. smooth it out flat to cover the bottom of the bowl. The bottom of the bowl will be the size of your cake. it comes out more like a thick pancake. I microwave mine for 1 minute but I have a wimpy microwave. You can play with the ingredient amounts until you get a consistency you like. Some recipes have more egg beaters, up to 2 to 3 tbsp, I just use more water to save on the lean and stay OP.

For the "cinnabon" version add
    1tbsp ICBINB
    1/2 tsp cinnamon

Definitely makes for a nice change from shakes all the time. Banana shakes made for a really nice cake.

I whole heartedly enjoyed this recipe. Today I happened to miss my mid-morning snack, and for my evening snack, I am going to put the MF chocolate pudding on top of the cake as icing so I make sure I get all my meals in.
  • Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Souffles
    I was experimenting and made this awesome pumpkin pie souffle last night! It was SO good, and took away my cravings. I use eggbeaters because they are nutritionally fortified, and I don't like the dried scrambled eggs. You can get Pumpkin Pie Spice at your big chain market in the spice section, and if you don't have SF Pumpkin Pie syrup, you can use Caramel or improvise. You can also use a mixer, I just find my blender to be more user friendly.

Pumpkin Pie Souffle
    (4 servings)

2 C Eggbeaters
    2 Vanilla Shakes
    2 t Pumpkin Pie Spice
    4 T Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Syrup
    Cool-Whip Free

Put eggbeaters into a blender and mix at the lowest setting, adding vanilla shakes and pumpkin pie spice once it's in motion. Let it froth up until it about doubles in size. Pour into 4 ramekins and microwave for 3-5 minutes. Start at 3 minutes and then check to see how your microwave does. When it looks mostly cooked, stop the microwave. It will continue to cook on its own. The less you cook it, the lighter and fluffier it will be, if it gets overcooked, it will get rubbery.

Drizzle one tablespoon of SF syrup over each ramekin before serving. Top it off with a dollop of Cool-Whip Free.

Yummy! This is good enough to serve to non-MFers.

Chocolate Souffle
    (2 servings)

1 C Eggbeaters
    1 Cocoa Packet
    2 T SF Chocolate Syrup (I used Hershey's)

Following the above instructions, blend it all together in a blender then microwave in 2 ramekins.

P.S. I forgot to add that these will puff way up when they are cooking. They will come out of the ramekin an inch or two, and then shrink back down after cooking. You may want to keep a microwave safe plate under them. Also, these may be served warm or cold, but be careful when they first come out they will be HOT!