Harvest Girls Support

You're on Page 6 of 17
Go to
  • So anyway, after that depressing episode, Ive decided to really really get more serious!!
  • I talked to my brother and hes just eating better. He says whole grains and fruits and veggies with some almonds for snacks. Im a thinkin thats gotta be somewhat the plan for me. Im just a terrible eater. Snack snack snack!! And I really need to change the habits!! I hate to cook to so thats against me. I guess it isnt that I hate it so much its just that there isnt anyone to cook for but me and 2 little boys who dont eat alot yet. So i need to learn how to cook small meals.
  • Good luck to you all!! Im supporting and praying for all yall!! P.S I only worked out once...but i will work out tomorrow so does that count as 2?? And when does the week start for the 3 times a week workout??? Just so I can be on track. Ok i will do better next week.....Until tomorrow.....Oh yea Kim how'd that workout go???
  • Im ready for 30 posts so I can see my slider....
  • Hello, I tried to get on earlier and the site was down. I just got back from David's game which we won!!! yeah! Its almost 11:00 and I am tried. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Talk at you later!!!!
  • bye bye love
  • hello lonelyness i think i'm gonna cry
  • don't ask me i just want my slider and i am alittle slap happy
  • Goodnite sleep tight
  • yeah yeah yeah!!
  • Goodnite Bethany!
  • Goodnite Lori
  • Goodnite Jet
  • Goodnite Kim
  • Goodnite Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!