Hello all

• Hi everyone. I am a 44 year old mom of two teenagers, so I thought I could get weight loss AND teenage support here! I am ready to do this and start losing some weight. I know I am soooo unhealthy and that is my main motivation. I am only 5 ft. one inches, will never be a hot skinny chick, but I would love to be a short, healthy hot chick! Just would love to get in a pair of size 8 jeans and not feel like crap all the time!
  • Hey Storygirl,

I am also 40 something and the mom of two boys 17 and 20. I was also very unhealthy. In the past 5 months I have lost 44 pds. so iknow if I can do it so can you!! This is a great site. Come join us the the 40-somethings chat room. Everyone is great with the support for both kids and weight.
  • I agree, come join us in the 40-somethings chat. I have one teenager and one preteen. I am sure we need each other!!!
  • Hello storygirl & welcome aboard!
  • Thanks for the welcome ladies, I am a bit overwhelmed with the task in front of me but know I need to do a day at a time. Today's goal is water. I am TERRIBLE about drinking water. I am allowing one cup of coffee and then a switch to water! I need to get out to the store and get some good supplies and purge the kid's junk in the house! Thanks again for the welcome!