I need an accountability partner!

• I want to lose at least half myself. I need one or two girls similar to me.
    I am 21... almost 300 lbs (though i don't really look like it... strange)
    I want to be at 150 in two years.
    Short term goals are about 2 lbs a week.
    if you want to know a little bit about my journey so far... I have a post in 20-something titled "I am tired. I need help."
    Thanks!
  • Hey hey! We're all here for ya, girlie! If you have a MySpace, feel free to add me on there as well...I can PM you with the link if you'd like.
  • I think you'll find more than 1 or 2 girls similar to you here!! WELCOME!!! Can't wait to learn more about you!!!
  • Yes please. Send me your myspace. I can't pm yet... I haven't made 25 posts.
  • I'd love to help. I started at 298, too, just a year ago. It was so scary to think I was almost 300.
  • thanks. I can't pm yet... I'm not at 25 posts... can you send me some contact?
  • Hi there, I'm 22 and I weigh 318 pounds and I want to get down to 150 also. I'll pm you if you still need an accountability partner
  • I do need one. I'd love to chat... I can't pm since I'm not at 25 posts yet. but send me some contact... I'll defiantely write you.
  • Hey, I just noticed you joined today, as did I, and that we are both 21-year-old students, 5'6, and who both have a goal of 150 lbs! If you need anyone to talk to, please feel free to contact me!
  • You guys can also just chat here with all of us! The more the merrier!!
  • Seconding Sandi! Welcome, ladies. I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

There's the accountability / planning / menus thread that we have going. It's well worth looking into and we love to hear from new people!
  • Wishing all you newbies a very HEARTY WELCOME!!! Pop into the various threads for lots and lots of accountability, support, encouragement, advice and warmth and understanding.

Though we're all at different stages of our journeys, we all can really relate to one another around here. It's a whole different set of issues when one needs to lose 1/2 of themselves or even 100lbs. Good luck gals.