Valentine's Day Goal

You're on Page 18 of 18
Go to
  • Well, I didn't make goal either. I have been stuck for a couple weeks, but finally lost a pound this week. Hopefully, I'm getting back on track.
  • Okay, so I made my original goal of 230 today, but I still have to get to 229 by Saturday to call it even! I think I am going to make it! Congrats to those who made goal, and to those who didnt, if at first you dont succeed .... KEEP Trying!!!
  • I'm 1 lb away!!!! Oh lord! Well, I came close, and I should make it by this weekend... I'm hoping at least. *crosses fingers* I'm so glad for everyone who even lost a little for V-day, even if you didn't get to the goal you wanted... at least we lost! We're still moving forward, not looking back!
  • Ok I didn't not make my goal which was 176.4 I am at 181.0 so I guess it was pretty close.... Oh well what can you do? Maybe next time?
    Congrats to all you losers and anyone who made there goal! Even if you didn't its still awesome that we lost anything...!
  • I see there is already a new challenge to join! I only lost 7lbs on this challenge! I aimed pretty high and didn't come very close so I'm going to try to be more realistic this time around.

COngrats to those who made their goal!