300+ Weekly Weigh-in January thru June

You're on Page 1 of 7
Go to
  • What better way to continue your commitment to your continued health by checking and tracking your weekly weigh-ins for 2008.

Jump in with whatever measure of accountability fits your plan: scale, inches, body fat % etc.
  • Okee Dokee.

I actually do my measurments on the 1st every month. I will put my total inches together here and keep track that way. Total inches for January 1, 2008 are: 296.5" and my weight is 309.
  • 310.6 pounds
    160.5 only "standard" measurements These are depressing enough
  • My weekly Wednesday weigh-in weight is 281, down 5 pounds since the day after Christmas. It HAD dropped back to 279... until that trip up to see the folks. I'm sure sodium is playing as much a roll as anything, but it always does - it's just one of the players sometimes.
  • Okay, I might as well jump in here too. Heck, I think I started this thread a few years ago and haven't been posting to it.

I am doing once a month "official" weigh-ins. At the first of the month is my highest due to pre-TOM. Might as well face the ugly each month as long as ugly goes down.

I'm starting the year at 263.0 this morning. My goal for next month's high number is 258.
  • Happy New Year all!

Starting weight: 272pounds
    Measurements: 54-44-46
  • Howdy! Hope everyone doesn't mind if I join in here. I've been working out for a month but haven't really changed my diet. Maybe by making a commitment and posting weekly weigh-in's, I'll be more likely to keep myself in check.

I'm usually a Monday weigher, since that's the same day I adjust my workout plans, but since the 1st started on Tuesday, I guess I'll start with that weight. Actually, it's the same as it was Monday...unfortunately.

So, my weight starting 2008 was 490lbs. (gasp!). Well, it's down 15 from my max at least.

See everyone next week!
  • Friday is my weigh in day. Today was 340 ... back to where I was before the holidays. Haven't lost anything in 2 weeks, but hope to show a loss next Friday.
  • My weigh in day is a Friday I have lost nothing this week but on the positive side of things I did not gain either. With the festivities over with for another year getting back on track again.
  • I am recovering my holiday weight gain, i've lost 4lbs. this week.
  • Just started on this site though the last check was right at 585lbs.
  • I'm making my weigh in day Sundays so I'll have time to post.
    Today I'm 309.2 a loss of 1.2 pounds. Obviously I was not totally South Beach this past week.
    This week will be better cuz I have better choices in the house. I just have to stay out of the crap at work. I say it that way, cuz the "junk" food at work is just that to my body. It's bad for me. It makes me feel sluggish and makes me want more "crap" foods. I just have to keep telling myself that.
  • I think I'll join up on the Weekly progress...My weigh date is Sunday's and I'll try to get back every week to update you...maybe this is exactly what i need...Im doing WATP while this winter weather wont stop! Good luck everyone!!!

Current Weight 320
  • Just got off the scale and was surprised to see a loss of 2 pounds. This has been a pretty bad week for me, mostly busy at work and other stuff. I guess the 220 minutes on the bike really helped, because I haven't been eating right at all

Currently weight: 488
  • WI today was 331 ... down 9 lbs from last Friday. I think the scale really "whooshed" due to getting rid of the bloating from the Christmas ham. I was at 336 the week before Christmas and 340 the week after, so I think this week it all evened out.