January - One Reason Why I'm Staying on Plan Today-

You're on Page 8 of 20
Go to
  • I stayed on plan today (now 21.41hrs uk time) because I had so much healthy food it was hard to feel hungry!

I'm staying on plan tomorrow because I'm all about the toning as well as the losing right now!
  • My One reason today: Staying on-plan means there is hope for a healthy and slimmer future.
  • The one reason I will stay on plan today is that I want to keep practicing having a sane relationship with food.
  • I'm on plan today because I'm starting to look pretty "normal" and I think this is where I have to start worrying about not getting complacent. It'd be really easy right now to ease up but I want to get all the way to goal. That means being on plan every day.
  • Robin41, you are doing great!!!

I've been AWOL for the past couple of month. I'm back, with my head on straight and I am back OP. I'm staying OP today, (which is now SBD after 2years of WW) becasue if I don't stay OP plan my ticker will continue to go up.
  • Because if I do, I'll have a great weigh in on Tuesday.
  • Today the one reason I am staying on plan is that it is worth any struggle that I have because a healthier me is worth it.
  • I am staying on plan today, because I am MOTIVATED today! I have the whole day ahead of me and I am planning activities that are active - not sedentary. I am going to do a Richard Simmons video this morning, then head to Walmart (and park FAR from the door!) I also need to clean the house and walk the dog. No sitting at the computer or TV all day long (although this site inspires me SO much that I am tempted to!)
  • I'm staying on plan today because I'm full of cold and it's TOM but I've still been to the gym and worked out. I'm also on plan because I posted a picture in the mini goals section and yes this is probably me being stupid; the fact that I look like 'an average' size should please me but it doesn't... I get the feeling I'm bigger than I should be at this weight so I'm just gonna have to work harder *sigh*
  • Because I had a great WI today and I want to keep the momentum going
  • I am staying on plan today because I want to be a "plateau buster". I'll make it thru this slow losing time instead of binging in disappointment.
  • I'm on plan because I want to look in the mirror and see myself again, not this strange shell I don't recognize half the time.
  • Because I'm looking forward to feeling good about my body.
  • Because I will never give up. I'm not a quitter!
  • One reason I am staying on plan today is because I want a healthier marriage with self confidence.