January - One Reason Why I'm Staying on Plan Today-

You're on Page 3 of 20
Go to
  • Because I deserve to look as good as I am starting to feel inside!
  • I have no other choice but to reach my goal.
  • I'm staying on plan today because I've had a great start to the new year so I want to keep it up.
  • I'm staying on plan today because I'm worth it.
  • I'm staying on plan today because I am better than this
  • Because I just finished my first week and it was a good one -- not only in terms of lost weight, but because I've started to change some very bad habits, and feel positive about the process.
  • I'm staying on plan today because I want to feel good.
  • I am staying on my healthy plan today because even though sometimes it's a struggle - it's so much better than bingeing.
  • I am doing this for me and only me, which is the best place to start. I am sick of not being able to squeeze into smll plces like I used to, sick of not being ble to ski or hike becuse of my weight, the most common is bumping into things and people, simply because i am so much wider than I used to be.
  • I'm staying on plan because I want to hit target in 2008
  • I have no more excuses....holidays are over and family has left. Its time to face reality and give my health the priority it should have.
  • It took me 16 months to become an "after". I want to STAY an "after"!!!
  • I'm on plan because I've got 9 lousy pounds to a normal BMI. I don't even particulary like the BMI as a tool, but I love the word "normal".
  • I'm sticking to plan today because next year, at this time, I don't want to feel how I do now
  • The one reason why I'm staying on plan today....because I have been on plan since Tuesday and I've already lost weight!