How was your December weightloss?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Come on! 'Fess up and I'll update the sticky.

I went up, then back down for a net loss of 2 pounds.
  • I will fess up. My ticker is fixed and I have gained 8 pounds...... this is not a typo. ::
  • I shocked myself - I wanted to lose 7 and I lost 9. Finally finding a way to exercise nearly every day has made a big difference for me.

Of course this month I picked a goal without remembering that I will be on vacation in NM the last week of the month and healthy vegetarian food will be harder to come by. Not to mention the bed and breakfast breakfasts.....
  • I lost two. If you count the weigh-in from yesterday. This morning I was up five pounds from that, but we'll just use yesterday's number because gaining five pounds overnight is suspicious...

Kara
  • Mine's been up and down and up and down with the holidays. It's now back where it was when I reached my goal (of size 8) a few weeks ago. But I plan on losing more...want to get down one more size, but not in any hurry.
  • I will fess up as well, already fixed ticker- I am up 5 lbs. No excuses
  • Our tickers are correct as of yesterday. Since we didn't do any visiting this holiday, we only ate what we cooked (plus a Christmas Eve visit to ihop)

I lost 11lb initially but gained back 2 about 3 weeks ago now and have been keeping steady at the 9lb loss. I am happy with that considering I have PCOS with insulin resistance and am still nursing at least twice a day.

Hubby lost 18lbs! He didn't have any gain, just a consistant loss, figures :P

(remember, we did a ph1 the beginning of Dec)

ETA -
    I stand corrected, Dh is down 21 lbs! He works at night so he weighs at night and I didn't ask him before he left yesterday. Sometimes he makes me want to poke him in the eye

Good news for me though, I was down a lb this morning.
  • I was at -6 which is good considering I had my hospital visit and STILL CAN'T EAT VEGGIES!!!!
  • I gained 4.5 lbs
  • I lost 8.5 which is 6 over my conservative goal of 2 lbs for the month.

Kara, I'm in the same boat. Weighed in yesterday morning and this morning I am 4 lbs over that weight. My official January W-I isn't until Wednesday, so hopefully I will be at least back down by then.
  • I lost 11 pounds. I totally attribute that to doing phase 1 for the two weeks after Thanksgiving
  • Lost 6.5lbs this month. Fine with that as I even lost 2lb last week.

Kitty
  • My steady activity is pound tennis. Up one down one. I can't budge. Officially I pretty much stayed the same. Despite being really really good with the holidays. I have some tweaking to do.
  • I gained 4lbs this month
  • I lost four.