Food Diary.

• Does anyone have a word doc or something that you use to write down what you eat and check off your proteins, startches, etc. I want to start the plan back up January 2nd.
  • i made one up in excel. if you want me to send it to you let me know.
  • hi Kayla,
    I also made up an exel sheet, but I use it mainly to make up my menu and grocery list for the week. I do check of the portions as I go, so I know everything is filled. I can send you mine too. If you want it, PM me with you email addy.
  • You guys are just TOO organized for me!
  • I have mine from the last few weeks of weight loss, then stabilization, and the first six weeks of maintenace saved in a word document. Send me a PM if you want a copy of it.

As for being way too organized, I will admit to being beyond anal rententive. When I was dropping inches and not pounds, I had to have a pristine diary to prove I wasn't cheating even though the scale wasn't moving.
  • If one of you ladies don't mind, could you please send me a copy! My email is [email protected] Thanks!!!
  • What a great idea!

Deb- Like you I just had a baby in July - my second -Congrats on three!
    I'd love a copy the excel sheet. I go back to work Monday so I need a way to help prepare and plan as I go along. Thanks!

Nic
  • Thanks Nic & Congrats on your 2nd!!!

PM me your email address and i'll send you a copy of my food diary.
  • Marzbe,
    Can you send it to me? I can't send you a PM until I've posted 25 times. I find myself reading this forum most of the time, enjoying hearing about successes and struggles that others share with me. Maybe, I can reply to a PM?

Thanks.
  • I've typed up my own food sheets too...they're exactly like the food counter books given at LAWL. I have the section where you write down exactly what you've eaten and then the boxes at the bottom to check off your allowed number of W, P, V, F, S, & F. If anyone wants one let me know. I did one for purple & one for red...only thing you would have to change is the portion check off boxes at the bottom to match your current plan.
  • Hi I also can't PM yet due to low posting but would like the purple plan
    Can any one help?
  • If anyone wants my Word doc just get me your email address. I have a doc that prints to a 3X5 card. I carry it with my in my purse of lunch bag. I have no COD and needed to keep on track.
    And, yes, Dan I am just too organized! But it takes a lot of work to be this fabulous to I must keep on top of it all. T
  • Hmm, it doesn't look like I can PM either. Has anyone else gotten around it? I'd really like to see some of these tools however I don't want to post my e-mail address on the forum.
  • I can send an attachment to an email address. You can email me at [email protected] and I will send my word doc. I have been very happy with it as it is smaller and more discreet then the book. No one has to know. T
  • that'd be great if someone can send me a word doc with that!

my email is: [email protected]

thanks!