I made it to Onederland!

• I am so excited I weighed in today and I made it to Onederland. I set my mini goal back in September and knew I was going to be close. With it being Christmas last week I wasn't expecting to make my mini goal. My mini goal was to be under 200 pounds by the end of the year. I've very proud to say that today I am there, I weigh 199.8. I started Weight Watchers May 22, 2007 and have lost a total of 41.8 lbs. I still have a lot to go but am very glad to have made it this far.

Thank you all for you tips, recipes, support, etc. I look forward to continuing to lose weight with you all in the new year.
  • Congrats to you, Paige! I also entered Onederland on Monday, and my 10%. I've set a goal for my next 10% by my birthday at the end of March. Good luck to you, and KUTGW!
  • Yippie!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!
  • Yay!!!! Doesn't it feel great? I was there not too long ago and was high for an entire month....becoming healthier is fabulous!
  • Congradulations! amazing work!
  • That's awesome. Doesn't it feel great?!
  • Congratulations to both of you who entered onderland! That accomplishment is even sweeter considering the food landmines of the last week or so.
  • I cannot wait to see you in Onederland soon!
  • Congratulations!! Keep it up
  • That's awesome! I can remember as a kid how horrified I was to be over a size 10, now to be in the 100's would be awesome. I will just feel so human again, congratulations!!!!
  • Way to GO!!! I know you feel AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work on to your goal.
  • CONGRATS TO YOU!

I imagine it must feel fabulous! I have a long ways to go before I can say that myself but I am looking forward to the day I can say it myself!
  • This was a nice post to read. I hadn't thought too much about the significance of being under 200, but now I realize how great an achievement it is and just how onederful you must feel. I'm really looking forward to getting there myself this year. Thank you for sharing and congratulations on the milestone!
  • Fantasitic!! Congrats! Not only are you in the 100s your practically half way to your goal!!