Did you fall off the POP wagon...

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Welcome everyone!

We may extend this POP challenge a little further. I really just need to get ALL of the holidays out of my way before I can be honest with my self and really recommit!!!! Today was a little less than POP... Yesterday as well... but on the scale this morning I am back under 240, (sigh of relief...) So tomorrow I have got to get back on track. I didnt go too far off course today but yesterday was a pizza disaster!! Me and a thin crust veggie pizza really hit it off!!
  • So I just saw this thread...I'm in!! I've been POP so far today. I will try my best tomorrow (we're going to a fancy restaurant and I LOVE champagne, but I will save up throughout the day). Anway, I'm just starting the purple plan...so far so good.

Let's extend this til next Sunday!
  • Sounds good Amy! Welcome back! I miss you when your not here!!
  • POP so far today everyone! My sweet Mama bought me some veggie burgers today so I wouldnt be stuck with only a salad while everyone else had burgers! Anyone else in on the extended challenge until Sunday the 6th other than Amy and I?
  • I've been OP today, still have some fruits to get in before I can officially be POP! I hope you all will join us this week and get started on making 2008 your healthiest year!

I w/i thurs.....we'll see if there's any extended damage from the holidays- I haven't been brave enough to look yet!
  • Today is Day 1 of TO... so i guess that counts as being OP, right? I will be extending my POP-ness until next week though. I'm going to see a show on Saturday, so I would like to look cute! Good luck ladies... you can do this!
  • I totally blew it last night and had a piece of See's candy! I think I've finally gotten rid of all the bad stuff in the house...there was a lot!

I'm SO ready to have a POP day!
  • Amy, I so would not count a piece of candy..I know its not OP but still its just one piece.. Gee I'm like that little devil standing on your shoulder thats saying "eat one more...one more!" lol

Today has been perfectly OP, (OK Im guilty, I ate one of DS's Veggie Tales gummie chews, but like I said it was just ONE...) I think I am going to have fish tonight. And some steamed broccoli. I have been taking the lazy way out lately and have been eating salad all the time. I bought real veggies this week, so for lunch I sauteed green peppers and onions and had a veggie burger/cheese steak sandwich. Mmmm it was good! And what made it even better was that I wasnt cheating!