Goal!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Started my day off with a big smile today, I reached my goal.Am I happy? You better believe it. Now the work of maintaining begins, this is where I have failed in the past. My highest weight was 206 the weight on my ticker
    of 172 is a restart figure. after successfully losing and getting careless and starting over again, not once, but several times. My goal now is never to do that again.
  • congraaaaaaadulations!
  • Congrats to you! Remember that was in the past, you have learned and now you can't dwell on the past, you need to focus on your future of maintaining for a lifetime, one day at a time, just like in weightloss. You are older and wiser now, that is what I say to myself over and over again, it isn't easy maintenance, but it is doable.
  • wow, congrats! I'm sure you've learned from your mistakes and you will be able to maintain your loss this time.
  • That's fantastic!!! Congrats, enjoy maintaining!
  • Congrats! I hope to be in your shoes someday.
  • on reaching your target that is a great achievement to be proud of. Good luck and best wishes in the new world of maintaining.
  • THAT IS JUST SOOOO WONDERFUL!!!!!! Big smile INDEED!!!!

As far as maintenance goes, I think you've come too far to ever go back again. I know you've also learned so much and are so much more aware of just how you're going to handle maintenance. Yes, it'll be a struggle at times, but you're up for it. I know it.

Congratulations on a job VERY well done. Oh and yeah, pictures, we want pictures!!!! Nothing like a good ole' before and after picture to make my day. How about it?
  • bargoo
    That is wonderful. Be proud of yourself. Keep doing the things you have been doing. Weighing in the same times you have been weighing in. Nip things in the bud when they start to get out of hand. You have come to far to ever go back. Smile, enjoy and remember you are not the same person you were when you started this journey. No matter how many times you did it before. You are now a different person and you deserve to enjoy all your hard work.
  • So Awesome! Way to go!!!!

Ditto Robin - we want pictures!
  • Congrats!
  • Wow! Life has just got a LOT better. When I joined this community in August 2007 I was 175 (my highest ever weight), it's now January 2008 and I am 154. That's a whole stone and a half in 5 months! Still have a fair way to go to be happy with my body but I'm still overjoyed. My advice would be carry chewing gum around with you wherever you go and give up your major vice- for me that was crisps/chips. Let's all make some new targets and reach some new goals!!!!
    xXx
  • Wonderful job!!!!
  • Congrats! You rock!!!

Kara
  • Congratulations! You are an inspiration I'm sure this time you'll keep an eye on things and if you start to backslide you'll take action right away