TBL "Watch Me Bloom" Challenge FAQ

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • its so true about a tenth of a pound making a difference last round we were within .03% of each other at times!

~melissa
  • I'm a little confused about the first weigh-in post that's due tomorrow. Do we just post our original starting weight that we sent? Or do we post what we are this week? I didn't think the challenge started until tomorrow, because we didn't have teams or anything, so I don't know if changes in the last week are supposed to count.
  • It's not literally due tomorrow. You have until 11:59 pm EST to weigh in on 1/21 . It would not be your starting weight unless you have not lost any since submitting that weight. The challenge starts today. It might be helpful for you to read the first page of this thread and look at other people's post in the weigh in thread to get a clearer picture.
  • So... why is everyone already posting in the weigh-in threads? My question is that I don't understand the numbers that people are posting. Are people just reposting their starting weights?
  • Alot of people are posting their weigh in formats so that when they do weigh in they can just go back to the post they've already made.
  • Quote: So... why is everyone already posting in the weigh-in threads? My question is that I don't understand the numbers that people are posting. Are people just reposting their starting weights?
    If you go to the FAQ thread, the first page, and read those Q & A's it will answer your question. The first number is the starting weight, then the list is the weeks of the challenge. Some people are putting on the deadline date for your weight to be recorded each week (that's what the Monday dates on the end of some lists are). If you go to that FAQ page though, it is explained much better than I am doing
  • Scenestealer--I posted a weight today because I weighed in today. You weigh in on Mondays right? So tomorrow you will go in and post your weight for this week. On Tuesday someone may post their weight because they are a Tuesday weigher, etc. No one is going in and posting their starting weight for week 1 unless they have not lost weight.

Edited to add: I just looked in the Red Team weigh in thread and no one has weighed in yet. They've just started their weigh in post. I'm confused about what you're confused about.
  • All I did was start my weigh in thread with the top stating my start weight. I will be weighing in on Fridays so that is when I will update my thread is on Fridays but everyone's weight is due by Monday's with the 21st being the first due date for your first weigh in, however I will be sending mine on the 18th Friday. But as everyone else has said the FAQ thread is great place to find all the answers to your questions
  • I did the same thing. I posted my last weigh in amount. I do weigh ins on Wednesday so I set mine up to reflect that.
  • Shay, I think your question answered it for me. I had read this thread (several times in fact), and just didn't get why people were already posting anything, even formats, when the weigh-in isn't for another week.

However, you also said that since I'm a Monday weigh-in, I would weigh in today. That's my new source of confusion. Since the first weigh-in period is 1/13 to 1/19, wouldn't I weigh-in after 1/19, meaning next Mon 1/21? That still puts me on track for the deadline. Otherwise, I'm counting last week when the challenge hadn't yet started.

I swear I've read everything - am just getting confused by some of the posts
  • Laura - I weighed in on Mondays last challenge, and I would use the weigh-in from the due date - i.e. this week, you'll use your 1/21 weight for your Week 1 weight. I did this because that was the "result" of the week of 1/13-1/19 (this week), if that makes sense.
  • Quote: I had read this thread (several times in fact), and just didn't get why people were already posting anything, even formats, when the weigh-in isn't for another week.
    Laura.....everyone is just putting the formats down so that way all you have to do is edit your post on the day that you weigh in no later than the 21st at 11:59pm EST......everytime you weigh in all you do is edit your original post so that way the threads stay clean and are easy to follow for the leaders who calculate our weight.......hope this helps! You are doing just fine!
  • Oh I get it now based on what Practice said. Its so funny how people think and perceive things differently. I weigh in on Sundays so I automatically weighed in on the 13th not even thinking about waiting until the 20th. Oh well. Besides the challenge started on 13th so some people will weigh in prior to the 21st and that weight loss will be counted.
  • People are posting in the weigh in threads to get their formats down (as someone already pointed out) so when they post their weekly weigh in all they need to do is update the ONE post in the thread. Thats the only thread and post that leaders will be looking at to see if deadline was met and to find what number to use for calculating team totals.

The first weigh in deadline is next Monday 1/21 by 11:59EST, so you have from now until then to post your Week 1 weigh in. What day you do it on is up to you as long as it is posted by that date. When someone posts their weight during the week would all depend on what day they normally weigh in on, and others just do it on Monday. Some people like to do it a little early so they make sure they meet the deadline.

I hope that cleared up the confusion.
  • Hello, I am a brand spakin' new member and want to be a part of a team... I need all the support I can get!! Im a giver and for once in my life have now realized that its ok to accept in return... with that being said, I wish to join a team who is accepting of another biggest loser like themselves!!! Please point me in the right direction...

Thank you!! "165hereicome"