EW Yuck! First binge in over a year!

• Oh my! I don't know what just came over me. I just binged on popcorn! BAD! Carmel popcorn! I haven't had an unplanned off plan day since I started this journey over a year ago. I am very close to TOM. I have 6 little girls sleeping over at my house right now and I don't think they are ever going to go to sleep! Maybe that is why. I don't know! propably 700 cals in carmel popcorn. I feel aweful! Like I could puke. I hope I don't forget how I feel right now! Thanks for listening. Jelly
  • Aren't you glad it's over!!! Don't beat yourself up too, too much. Remember how you feel now from the food. At least you didn't "eat up the house" after the caramel popcorn. Drink lots of water today and try to carry on.

Focus on the huge number of good days you've had...not on one binge.

Carry on.
  • In over a year? And only 700 calories worth? I'm sorry Jelly, but that's just pretty darn impressive any way you look at it..

Don't give it another thought, really. Except perhaps to realize how yucky you felt. But really, it's not THAT big a deal - 700 cals most likely will not cause any problems over the course of a week. Although I know (only too well) how you feel . I'm glad you got it off your chest and now you can move on. Stuff happens.

And oh how I hated those days of sleepovers. They are more then capable of inducing erratic behavior in anyone or anything.
  • It's hard when you lose control. It really does happen to everyone. I can't believe you made it a whole year without going over. Let's focus on that!! WOW!!!

Your right back on and that's all that matters!!
  • The good thing is that you recognized it. Now, instead of beating yourself up - really look at the reasons why this happened. Sometimes it's just a matter of too many things stressing you out at once and you give in.

Do not let this get you off track, you are doing so well!
  • What everybody else said. Personally if I had 6 kids sleeping over at my house, I'm pretty sure the binge would have been gin and not caramel popcorn.
  • Quote: Personally if I had 6 kids sleeping over at my house, I'm pretty sure the binge would have been gin and not caramel popcorn.
    hahaha

Jelly, I am in complete amazement that you have not binged in over a year or gone off plan. INCREDIBLE!!!!!! Definitely focus on how great you have been doing and that you definitely have the skills to keep going!! 700 cals won't do much in the long-run, although I do understand how awful it feels. Feel better!

I'm having a really hard time myself, how have you stayed on plan for so long?
  • to what everyone else has said! Good for you for catching it so quickly! I'm impressed, actually! I do know how awful you feel after a binge though - be it small or big - we just have to keep plugging away!
  • Quote: What everybody else said. Personally if I had 6 kids sleeping over at my house, I'm pretty sure the binge would have been gin and not caramel popcorn.
    LMAO!