Everyone Weigh in 12/14/07

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time again for the 3FC weekly general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 179, up two pounds from last week. A sizeable bounce back from last week. I'm glad that I didn't bounce back into the 180's though! I've been having issues with the mindless eating at night thing that's been bringing me up lately. I really get the sense that my body doesn't want to be below 185 or so. But of course, if I let it have its way, then it will decide it wants to be above 200 again. Sometimes this feels like a losing battle, but I'd rather fight it than give up.
  • Lost a pound this week, down to 155 today.
  • Well, it's been awhile since I "weighed in" and I gained some weight.

Wednesday (after I said enough is enough) I stepped on the scale and it said 150. This morning I stepped on the scale and it said 148. I have to believe that I was retaining some water cause I know I didn't loose 2 lbs. in 2 days but I'll take it. I'll wait until next week to change my ticker though.
  • 188 - same as last week. works for me.
  • I'm down 4 pounds this week.
  • I was 150 this morning. Down 5 lbs from last week. Guess I'm not on that darn plateau anymore!!!
  • 203 technically down 2 from last week but I think a lot of that was water. Trying to lose another 2 by next Friday, and then another 2 by the 28th so that will put me at 199 for the end of the year, finally!
  • I'm up 3.2lbs from lastweek
  • 145. Up because today is weigh-in . I'm good with 145.
  • Lost another pound this week. Very happy with that.

Kitty
  • down 2 pounds
  • 209. I have been at a plateau for weeks and not getting below 210, so I am glad to finally be out of that slump.
  • 147! Down 1 pound! I've been plateaued for weeks as well! Whew!

Jay
  • 127lbs. 1 down!! wow... I havent even dieted and I lost 1 lb!! I guess working a lot burns loads of calories!! yay for meee!! Im still hoping for a miracle to meet my 120lbs goal weight by the first week of January.
  • Tomorrow is my official day (I will update if need be then if different). But this morning I hopped on the scale and it said 129.2. So I am down one pound. But as far as inches I am way down there. Above my belly button I am 29in and below it I am around 36. Its all that farm work this past month.