The new KITT has been revealed!

• http://tv.yahoo.com/show/345/photos/1#goto_1

It's a Mustang.
  • I heard this on the radio this morning and thought...this is news? Lol But yeah, you can't have a Kitt remake and use a mustang...what are they thinking? Of course it doesn't matter to me because I won't watch, lol. Said if the movie does good then it may become a series, hmmm, really? I don't see it doing good but who knows...stranger things have happened.
  • Ugly... oh well
  • What a disappointment, a FORD??? WOW, must be on a tight budget..lol

My best friend in 7th grade...her uncle designed the original KITT car...that was a cool thing back then!
  • That looks like any Mustang you can see driving down the turnpike. I have nothing against Mustangs...but boring for KITT!
  • Quote: That looks like any Mustang you can see driving down the turnpike. I have nothing against Mustangs...but boring for KITT!
    Hey Prettyone, you musta been driving the turnpike the same day I was LOLOL. Yep...it looks like just like any other car around here, nuthing special.

David Hasselhoff ohhhhhhhhhh
  • It's just wrong.
  • My first car, in '69 was a '67 Mustang....so...they always have a special place in "my" heart....but....maybe it's the INNER beauty this time for KITT!
  • Using a Mustang for KITT is about as bad as when they cast Jessica Simpson as Daisy Duke in the Dukes Of Hazzard movie recently. The whole thing about Daisy was that she was a country girl next door type...not a California girl looking blonde.

*smacks forehead*
  • Sorry if this reveals my age and whatnot, but what is Kitt from?
  • Oh BECKY...you are too young! KITT was a talking car on the series Knight Rider, the show David Hasselhoff starred in before...BAYWATCH.
  • Sorry EZ, i know about a lot of shows, but Knight Rider isn't one of them.
  • So not an improvement! Plus stupid-looking spoilers on the back too! Ugh!