How many rounds of antibiotics will boobalah have to take?

• It's been over a month since he was diagnosed with a lung infection. Last week the dr. added pneumonia to the list. He has another appointment tomorrow morning. He is not any better.

How many rounds of different antibiotics can someone take? This is getting ridiculous. Poor guy.
  • That's crazy! Shouldn't he be in the hospital by now? I do hope he gets better soon, poor guy!
  • poor little thing....how old is he? My little girl hasnt been sick like that yet (THANK GOD), but all winter she has such dry skin that the DR just prescribed some cream for that. it sux when they are not well.

You know it is funny, my husband/his family all say boobalah....well my hubby calls her "my little boobalaski" and now at 2 1/2 she says boobalaski and it sounds SOOOO cute.
  • The doctors may need to do a sputum culture to see what bacteria are causing the infection. Some bugs are very resistant and might need specific antibiotics to target it or even a combination of different antibiotics might work better.

Kitty
  • Stilltryin, he's my DH.

I hope they can do something soon. He keeps trying to go to work and goes home dragging by mid afternoon. I'm very glad we live near his work.
  • oh i thought it was your son..lol that is what everyone around here calls babies...how sweet, he must be your "baby"....awwwwww
    I hope he feels better soon, that has to be hard on him.
  • Ick I hate taking antibiotics. I've been on and off of them for the past 4 months