need ideas

• I've always had weight issues. Before I had kids I couldn't gain weight. 5'7.5 104 lbs. Now I can't lose it. Ahh! Pregnancy kicked my butt. I gained 100 pounds n lost it. Then 150 n it does not wanna go anywhere.

Most days I'm so busy I don't even remember to eat. Other days I pick at stuff I'm cooking for my kids. I've figured out that the days I eat my cal intake is 800 tops and it's all carbs and all in 1 meal. A big no no for a diabetic.

I was 255 now I'm 195. It took me three years to get there.
    I'm a stress eater with kids with a health/development problems I'm always stressed.
    What am I supposed to do to remember to eat/eat healthy?
  • PLAN YOUR MEALS AHEAD OF TIME!!!!! Especially if your diabetic you owe it to yourself and your kids. Just DO IT !!!! and yes I used caps on purpose, I am screaming at you. YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • I feel the same way. I'm beginning to think the reason I'm having trouble losing the weight I've gained is because I'm not eating enough. (Sounds Odd). I've been trying to drink much more water in a day and when I finally do that for a week I'm going to incorporate more fruit. That was some great advice from the forum.
  • I know I plan my kids meals day ahead of time. I'm pretty sure with my lack of eating that my bdy has gone into save that fat mode. Think I'll blog my food intake. See if that helps.