New girl on the block!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi Everyone. I hope you all don't mind me just jumping right on in here. My name is Traci and I'm 36 years old. I'm a mom to 4 girls and I have a little girl grandbaby as well. I'm in some dire need of motivational support and I thought this would be the perfect to seek that out. I have no idea what my highest weight ever even was.. I didn't dare step on a scale.. until one day at my mothers... (after I had been dieting for a while) I weighed in at 278. I just wanted to cry. Now that was 1 pregnancy and 2 years ago.. even though I have lost a little weight, I still have a bunch to go...and now with my wedding coming up in August.. there's no better time then the present.. right? Enough hee hawing around with this.. it's just time for me to do it already! I'm currently weighing in at 234. My goal is 150 so that leaves me with 84 pounds left to work off.
    So here I am! I look forward to getting to know you all and to the celebrations of each and every one of us reaching our goals!
  • Welcome and good luck.
  • Hi,
    I was once 255, not very long ago. You can do it. In my opinion 90% of this weight removal thing is in my head. I wish you much success. I personally know I will never go back to the obese person I once was. I hope you find your own way to reach those goals you have in place. Where in Wisconsin are you from? Central?
  • !!! You have any plans for food or exercise?
  • Welcome! And congrats on the wedding...you'll be smokin' hot by then I'm sure
  • Welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you!
  • Welcome to 3FC! Feel free to join us in the Accountability threads each week
  • Welcome! Jump in and ask questions, there's always someone here to help you out. 84 pounds? That is absolutely do-able!
  • Jump in. Jump right on in.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and the decision to get rid of the weight. You're off to a flying start. I wish you continued success.
  • The first step's the hardest! WTG for already getting down to where you are now. I'm sure those 84 pounds will soon become history. Welcome!
  • Hi there from a former Wisconsinite!!!
    Best wishes on your new journey!! Remember-stay strong and it will be soooo worth it!!!
  • Hi Traci! I started at 245. We'll get there together! It can definitely be done!
  • yay another TRAZey heheheh welcome aboard! glad to have you be sure to post often to keep us up to date on what's going on with you

welcome!!!

from the OTHER Trazey hehehehe
  • Welcome, welcome! Glad to have you on the boards.
  • We are glad to have you!!

You will find TONS of support and motivation here!!!!