Future of Pure Weight Loss?- Telecounseling?

• Well..I'm a lurker. I originally did LAWL in 2001-lost 65 pounds and rejoined in 02, 04, and finally in August of 06- and then again just last month. Overall, I have about 6 Wl weeks left, 6 Stabilization Weeks, and 52 Maintenance weeks, plus bars to get me thorugh to my goal. Today I was informed that PWL will not be moving to telecounseling-although there is a center about 1/2 hour from me. My question for all those of you that are you in a similar boat or could imagine yourself being in a similar boat (I went to LAWL for accountability and weighing in- I work out about 10 hrs/wk-and this is permanent for me- I am READY this time- just can't get food down)- I don't like the bars as much as I did in the beginning- should I just try to get my money back on all this stuff--is it possible to do it on your own? I have graduation goal of 40 lbs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Buffy
  • Centers closing !!
    I was a PWL Manager in CA. They are closing in some states and pushing the Pure Flexable program which is just call in counseling! My center just closed however for the last 2 months we did not offer any new service. Corporate promised us that thing would be back to normal in January. On a Friday I got a pep talk about how wonderful things would be in 2008. On the following Monday I was told we are closing. They are giving clients a VERY hard time regarding refunds. Even though some contracts state they should be entitled to one. I love my clients and it breaks my heart that they are being treated so poorly. Many have lost a lot of money. I sold programs in good faith because I beleive in the program, It is healthy and works but this situation makes me sick! STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Good luck with your weight loss and do not give up!