December - One Reason Why I'm Staying on Plan Today-

You're on Page 8 of 13
Go to
  • The One reason I'm staying on-plan today: I don't want to be a quitter.
  • Because I'm going clothes shopping on Friday for my Vegas trip, and the last thing I want to be when I try on clothes is BLOATED!
  • I'm going to stay on plan because I have something to prove.. I can do this!
  • I'm staying on plan today because it feels good to lose weight.
  • I'm staying on plan today because I want to.
  • I'm on plan today because I've got 9 days until the company Christmas party where I'm going to have to socialize with my husband's ex-wife. She's kind of a miserable person and it's not nice to have to see her at all, but it'll be better not having to be self-conscious about my weight.

(And it's not just me as the new wife saying she's not nice. Her own father came up to me once and told me how happy he was that my husband had finally found somebody who would be nice to him.)
  • Because I want to get as far away from 245 as possible... in the right direction.
  • My one reason for staying on my healthy food plan is that I want to be a healthier person and have GREAT lab numbers when I go to the doctor next week.
  • The One reason I'm staying on-plan today: I want more energy
  • I'm on plan today because I wasn't on plan yesterday. Nuff said.
  • Because I am too sick to eat.
    (Hey, whatever works LOL)
  • I'm staying on plan today because now that I'm officially a size 22, I want to be a size 20.
  • Because I'm worth it. 'Nuff said.
  • Because I have no good reason not to be.
  • I will stay on my plan today because it feels good to have a sane relationship with food....the results of that, of course, even feel better!