December - One Reason Why I'm Staying on Plan Today-

You're on Page 4 of 13
Go to
  • I'm on plan because I want to get as close as I can to my goal for 2008
  • Because I don't want to be fat anymore.
  • Hi will stay on my plan today because I am very close to another goal - 224 is my next mini goal and 221 will make 50 pounds gone. Plus - it feels good to have some sanity with food.
  • Staying on plan because....I feel so positive in ever way when I do!!!
  • I am on plan because I am not giving up, no matter how bad I am struggling , I am not giving UP!!! Only when I give up will I truly fail! And I don't want to be a failure.
    cheryl
  • I am on plan today because I want to get back to where I left off before I gave up on myself last time...227, and then I want to push beyond that!
  • Because this is only way the weight will come off.
  • Because I can -- I'm tired of telling myself it's too hard, I can't do this, etc. I know I can and I will -- it's been over 10 years since I was thin and times up -- I have to get back there before I'm 40!!!!!
  • Because days on plans are like bunnies...they breed!!!
  • I'm on plan today because I'm going out for supper tonight, and I don't want it to be a "free for all" kind of day because of that!

going to The KEG yum! for dinner tonight, already checked the menu, having a small filet, comes with caesar and double-stuffed baked potato, but i'll ask for a garden salad with vinegrette, and veggies instead of the cheesey potato. that way, i still get a great night out with friends, an awesome meal, and still within the limit for the day! yay!
  • I'm on plan today because it's empowering to be in control.

I'm working out extra hard today at the gym because both of my girls are showing signs of a winter cold/cough coming on...which means no gym for me during the day with them in the child care center... which is where they caught it from no doubt!! I'm expecting runny noses by tomorrow...
  • I'm staying on plan today because I need to focus on what I'm eating.
  • Because finally... FINALLY after 2 1/2 weeks I have lost a fresh pound.
  • I will stay on my plan today because eating on plan gives me sanity with food - bingeing feels so bad.
  • I'm on plan because now that I've hit my WW goal, I need to prove to everyone that I can keep the weight off while I continue towards my own personal goal. Why is it that everyone looks to see if you've KEPT it off?