behind the potted palms ...

• ... no longer!

Hello all ... time for me to quit stalling/hem-hawing/procrastinating. Lost some poundage this summer, but have been "out of the mood" to continue on for a couple of months. Maybe it was enough for a while to just enjoy feeling lighter!

The last 3 days, tho, I've accidentally stayed below my calorie limit. However it happened, it feels good ... and I think I can stretch it, now, into a true new start.

Would love the company of this community during my 'second round' ... and beyond. Have been lurking/learning here for a while ... super atmosphere/camaraderie. Hope I can contribute in return.
  • Hi Ryn, and

I'm glad you came out of lurkdom! This is such a great place, fueled by the many amazing posters we have, so I'm always so happy when people decide to start posting.

Congrats on three days below your calorie limit...that is a great start! Can't wait to see you around more in the future.
  • Ryn Don't feel bad about lurking as I lurked from may til I finnally joined in October. Glad you stoped lurking too and decided to join. Good luck and I look forward to seeing you around here
  • and best of luck!
  • Thanks so much for the welcomes, chicks. I feel like I have a "home base" here at 3FC, now that I've posted. See you 'round the boards!
  • Much luck with your efforts!..YOU can do it!!
  • Hi Ryn,

Way to go on your losses so far!