Just got off the scale

• HI!
    Just got off the scale and I have lost a total of 6 lbs from when I joined 3FC in Sept 2007. No doubt, it is the my workouts (more so than my eating habits) that have gotton me this far. Although I just joined www.myfooddiary.com, yesterday, in order for some extra motivation.

I just want to say that I am doing this with the help of 3FC and all of the lovely people on here. All of you that have lost 100, 60, even 20 and 10 lbs have REALLY motivated me. All of you that continue to post your struggles and achievements, all of you that keep pushing, THANK YOU!!!

As for my NSV's;
    My BF's grandma asked me if I was loosing weight a few weeks ago, even though it was only 4.4 lbs, I hugged her and kissed her.
    My co-worker who said I looked fabu-f****-lous!
    And of course, my BF, who keeps telling me I am getting skinny, I don't know about skinny, but today he told me that my stomach was going away, and I was loosing back fat.
    One of my goals is to get rid of my tummy, (was looking like I was prego) and my double chin, and back rolls..... and at just 6 lbs, it is starting to happen.

THANKS AGAIN TEAM!!!
  • Awesome! Way to go!
  • Great job! I love getting the compliments too It gives you that warm fuzzy feeling and really motivates you

Keep up the good work!
  • Way to go! Keep it up.
  • wahoo i just weighed myself and iv lost a whole 3 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • That is awesome!