For all you coffee lovers

• okay...for all you coffee addicts (especailly you starbucks fans) thought this cartoon was pretty funny, gave me a pretty good laugh. This is a cartoon i normally watch..its rude and crude and down right funny most of the time. Thought i'd send a little coffee humor you way...and something to think about...

Warning: there is some language in this cartoon, so those who are easily offended by language please don't open. I just thought it was funny.
    go to the link and click on the cartoon in the middle...it will bring you to it.
    http://www.illwillpress.com/
  • Besides the fact that it's ALL TRUE!!! Especially the $7 cookie on the menu in the background...BWAHAHAHA!
  • i totally agree..i use to be a starbucks ho...but i got my own java machine and don't need starbucks LOL
  • I love Foamy, I have all the Tshirts.

I like the comment about the Biscotti :P

I have a Senseo. Its so perfect. I wouldnt trade it for anything. Even though I dont drink coffee, it still has its uses.

My coffee consumption is limited to like 4 cups a month. X___x I get a bit too hyper with it.
  • hahaha.

That was great.

Especially since I'm not a fan of starbucks coffee anyway. It's got this metallic/acidic after taste thing going on. Yucky.
  • I'll take Tim Hortons over Starbucks anyday

Actually... I don't even like the taste of coffee anymore... odd....
  • OK GATORGAL All I can say is Angie and I walk Reba and Rylee to our local Starbucks at least once a week, for their 3.25 miler....they are addicted to their Starbucks water and scones crumbs from Ang....As for me, I get a venti...Angie gets a tea....the rest of the week I drink Folgers/Yuban/Maxwell House....I drink a thermos and a 20 oz. cup a day and could care less who made it....

does that make you happy?....why are you picking on me?
  • Quote: Warning: there is some language in this cartoon, so those who are easily offended by language please don't open.
    I am very easily offended by language, in fact I can't believe I am using language right now! I better stop!
  • lol at EZ...but your so easy to pick on.

soulbliss- on now stop it...now LOL
  • *Steps up and raises hand*

Hello, my name is Pita and I'm highly addicted to Starbucks and caffeine. We go to Starbucks at least twice a week and we buy the beans to make it at home. Currently using the wonderful Christmas blend at home. I usually get the dark roast when at Bux, but if it is a special occasion I will get the latte breve. Soooooooooo rich and creamy!!

Very funny joke by the way!
  • Quote: lol at EZ...but your so easy to pick on.

easy for you to say GATOR

Funny PITA!
  • lol at pita...its ok pita...at least you accepted you addiction (: