What Type Scales Do You Use?

• I need to purchase new bathroom scales because mine weighs you different every time you step on them even if it's only 1 minute apart. They are the old Health O Meter spring type and the spring sticks till you hop on them a few times. That can't be good for them to produce a accurate reading. LOL

I'm thinking of getting a Taylor Digital Lithum Powered Scale # 7321. It's supposed to be accurate up to 400 lbs. Have any of you tried it out? What do you think about the accuracy of the scales you use. If your using one you can recommend please let me know what it is. Thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Carolyn
  • Mine is a Tanita scale. It does all sorts of things I never use but if you get on it four times, it shows the exact same weight four times. It just never varies so I don't feel the need to keep getting on and off. You can't go wrong with any model they make.

If you use the search feature, there are lots of threads about scales. You might find a wider variety of opinions that way.
  • I just got a new healthometer from Costco and when I weighed in the a.m. it was only 1.5 lbs less than at the docs office later in the day.
  • I bought a WW conair scale from Costco and I love love it... it is always accurate, I've compared it with dr scales and it is always the same (or a few lbs heavier due to clothes).
  • I use a digital Tanita that does the body fat percentage and weight. It seems pretty accurate. I've had the same model for like 5 years. I've been checking out their newer models that do more stuff but I want to ride this one all the to goal.
  • I have a tanita as well. I had one for the last 7 years and it just recently started having problems. I got a new one, same brand, and am very pleased with the accuracy. I paid about $50 and considering my first one lasted so long I think it is worth it to spend a bit extra for one that will last.
  • Health-O-meter! I actually have three... >.>
  • I have the one that says "please one at a time!"
  • I have a Taylor Digital Lithum Powered Scale # 7532. I love it. The weight locks in once it is accurate. I get on and off and it won't change even if I want it to !
  • Uh, I dunno. It was about $30 at Sprawlmart. It's digital and counts in 1/2 lb. increments. It seems pretty reliable...??
  • I only weigh myself at the doctor or nurse's office.
  • I've got a Tanita...we're getting along well these days.