Energy drinks, anyone?

• Do you drink them?

If so, what is your favorite?

I really love Rock Star Zero Carb (in the blue can). The Rock Star Juiced varieties are good, too, but they were better when they had 70% juice (as opposed to 50%).

Amp is also quite good taste wise and will give me a buzz, but the one I get from Rock Star lasts longer.

Today, I tried Arizona Caution Energy Shot, which was decent - very lightly carbonated with a mild, easy-to-swallow flavor AND a caffeine buzz equivelant to Rock Star.

I'm not a morning person and I hate coffee (unless it has loads of cream, flavoring, sweetener, and everything else in it) so energy drinks are definitely my "thing"
  • My new drug is the Monster Lo-carb energy drink...taste good and gives me lots of energy.
  • you know, I have not tried that one yet... I NEED TO!
  • Occasionally I will grab a Redbull...they give me a huge zap of energy but I am a little leery of all the chemicals so I only have one occasionally. I like the flavor of Monster as well. I do love coffee so that helps...I limit myself to only one cup in the morning though (it is a big cup, and sometimes it is still hard to stop myself at one!) I drink flavored coffee and I like a little chocolate creamer and I use a packet or two of Splenda. It is a treasured moment...but I didn't always drink coffee...I didn't like it until about 7 years ago. It is funny how tastes change...
  • I am so caffeine sensitive that I drank a Hansen's energy drink once and didn't sleep for 2 days. I will have the rare redbull and vodka when I am tired and drinking anything else would make me fall asleep (ie, when I flew on the redeye cross country to my sister's bachelorette party, was up all night on the plane, then got to her place, did party prep, got on a party bus, and was expected to live it up like a rockstar), but no other time.