Robin41 in ONE-derland!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Robin!! Did I just see that your ticker says you are in ONE-derland!!!?? I didn't see a thread congratulating you, so if there is one, I'm sorry for the duplicate!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!!!!
  • Great job Robin!!!!
  • Thank you! I weighed in at 199 this morning, which is actually kinda fun just to type.

If you had told me at the end of May that I could be back in the ones by November, I'd have just laughed at you. This started as just a means of avoiding starting to take medication and it's taken on a life of its own at this point. I've actually enjoyed every day of this and the feeling of being back in control of my eating and my body in general can't really even be described.

Thank you to everybody here. Reading everybody's stories and receiving so much support has helped me to focus throughout this whole journey.

Now to lose the next 7 pounds and get to 100 lost.
  • All I can say is - What took you so long? Six months and only 93 pounds? Think of what you could do if you would just put in a little effort!!!

Your progress has been AMAZING!! Congratulations on this milestone and the one just around the corner!

And hey - what about some progress pics? I LOVE to see other people's successes, especially ones that I feel personally invested in after admiring your hard work for so long!
  • YES YES! I'd love to see some pics. WAY TO GO ROBIN! I hope to join you someday
  • I am so happy for you!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

• Congratulations! Save a place for me!
  • Fantastic! I'm eager to meet you there!

• Quote: Congratulations! Save a place for me!
    There's always room for one more. However, the seating is all in tiny little booths. LOL.
  • Amazing. Such an inspiration!
  • Congratulations Robin! You are doing an amazing job and are a true inspiration to all of us.
  • Onederland---that is awesome! And soon to be a hundred pounds lost! What a fabulous feeling that must be.
  • Robin41!

Way to go!!!!

Jay
  • Onederland!!!! That's awesome!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Please note that I have added your name to the bottom of the sticky!
  • Great job, Robin