Woman's World - Have you noticed?

• Many of us were running all over the place trying to find the issue with our Mandalinn on the cover. Oprah stayed on the stand what seems like forever! Finally Manda's issue came out.

Have you noticed since then that every single issue is on time!

How rude!

• I'm glad you feel so passionate about my issue!

I think maybe I was just so popular that they kept selling out of me and needing to restock
  • Must be something like that . . . . . . it was really weird. Took forever for us to get it here in Atlantic Canada and when I mentioned it to my SIL in Ontario (she is a regular WW fan who buys almost every issue anyway) she never did find it. Very strange.
  • I live in Northern Ontario; and Amanda's edition was a sell-out here in one week. I think your story did help them to sell quicker. Rosebud
  • I swear I noticed this same thing! Oprah was on the stand for a month here it seemed!
  • The POWER us 3FC people have is just amazing! Maybe we bought them all! We just need to figure out how to bottle our purchase power and sell it!

hummm....EZMONEY'S Special 3FC Elixer....

could happen....wink
  • yeah, 3 days after I got it, I couldn't find another issue in northern Colorado anywhere!!

It's just cuz Amanda looked so awesome!