Food and exercise accountability 11/12 - 11/18

• Monday:
    B - 1/3 C oat bran w/brown sugar (22) and skim milk (85)
    S - banana (105), two cups of tea
    L - leftover rice pilaf (180), trout (120), and veggies (80)
    S - apple (80), two piece of bubble gum (30)
    S - english muffin (120) w/tub margarine (80)
    D - rice (180), sesame salmon (150), one half sweet dumpling squash (30)
    Total: 1262
    Exercise: 30 mins elliptical, back exercises
  • Ah, I love having a day off....

B - 1.5 eggs, scrambled w/salsa, 1/2 ww bagel, 1/2 pear,
    L - homemade bean burrito: nf refried beans, salsa, ff sour cream, 1/4 avocado, ww tortilla, couple spoonfuls of cottage cheese, peaches (all that was left!)
    D - leftovers from last night, shrimp and couscous, veggies
    S - nothing beyond a cup of tea so far, but I'm going to a meeting tonight where I know there will be food. Hopefully something not too bad.
  • Tuesday's Plan
    B-oatmeal,apple, raisins
    S-boiled eggs
    L-stir fry veggies, brown rice, salmon
    S-spinach salad, blue cheese, walnuts
    D-mac&cheese (eating well recipe), broccoli
    S-milk
    about 2000 cal
  • I was totally great last week, didn't even want to eat sweets or junk, stayed low on calories, and I started taking antibiotics that made my stomach hurt, so I didn't even want to eat. When does that happen to me? Never! But alas, despite eating OP yesterday, the candy by the coffee maker is calling to me. I've already had 3 bite-sized, chocolate covered pieces of dried fruit. Residual sugar cravings from the rice noodles in Thai food Sunday? Most likely.

So here I am. Telling you all that I'm not having any more candy, and I'm staying OP today, and I'm going to drink lots of water.

Tuesday:
    B - 1 cup Kashi Vive cereal, 1 cup skim milk, small banana, coffee w/ 1 T. h&h, 3 bite-sized chocolate covered pieces of fruit
    L - light wheat hamburger bun, Morningstar Farms Garden Veggie patty, 1 packet ketchup, 2 cups sliced/diced carrots, red & green peppers
    S - 1 cup strawberries, stupid candy!!!
    gym - 1 hour weights & strength, as much elliptical as I can manage w/o hurting my foot
    D (at play rehearsal, already packed) - lobster ravioli w/ 1 T. parmesan cheese, large salad, 1 T. fat free dressing

D- tomato soup, ww bagel with pb
    S - 2 small choc chip cookies

Today:
    B - steel cut oats w/ skim milk, few craisins, 5 walnut halves; 1/2 ww bagel with 1/2 Laughing Cow light cheese wedge

L - spinach salad with black beans, tomato, salsa, ff sour cream, ww tortilla; progresso light veggie soup

D - ? - something with chicken

ETA: lunch ended up being the whole can of soup (2 servings) and the tortilla. The spinach was gone by.....

S - yogurt, fruit
  • Tuesday:
    B - oat bran (160) w/brown sugar (22) and skim milk (85)
    S - apple (80), two cups of tea
    L - leftover pilaf (180), turkey (40), peas (30)
    S - banana (105), yogurt (150), two pieces gum (30), small piece of cookie (70)
    D - elbow macaroni (250), chili (300), salad (10) w/dressing (50)
    S - piece of candy (90)
    Total: 1652
    Exercise: 15 mins elliptical, leg and abs strengthening
  • Wednesday:
    B - instant multigrain oatmeal stuff (150), glass of milk (85)
    S - banana (105)
    L - macaroni (197) and chili (250)
    S - apple (80), yogurt (150), 2 pieces of gum (30)
    D - winter potage soup from cooking light (200)
    S - english muffin (120) w/tub margarine (80), half dumpling squash (30)
    Total: 1477
    Exercise: 40 mins elliptical, back exercises
  • Ok. I need to get with this and stay with it. I'm trying to eat clean with lots of protein to help grow my 6 pack yesterday:

B: egg beater omelet with lean ham and veggies
    S: prunes
    L: turkey sandwich on low calorie/low carb whole wheat bread with light mayo, lettuce, tomato, and onion.
    I had to do too many errands to eat a snack yesterday, but I had some skittles ...
    D: the girlfriend made pinon, which is a ripe plantain meat pie type thing. She baked the plantains and prepared it with 93% lean meat just for me I had one 4"x2"x1" piece of that
    Later: I made a smoothie with orange juice, frozen strawberries, and pineapples.

I rode my bike for a total of 3 hours yesterday , did hand weights stuff for 15 minues, and abs for 10.

Today, I will be riding my bike for a total of 1:30, same with the weights and the abs, and maybe going for a 30 minute walk.

B: egg beater omelet with vegetables and lean ham, again. it's good stuff.
    S: granola bar
    L: 1/2 can white albacore tuna with light mayo over a bed of lettuce and onions (and yes, I have plenty of minty fresh gum! )
    S: 2 oz beef jerky
    D: 6 oz grilled chicken breast, 1/2 cup black beans, salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber) with 2 tbsp light raspberry vinegarette dressing
  • So yesterday afternoon about 3 I crashed. Duh, I had veggie soup for lunch... I went and got some turkey breast and a ww roll, ate that and felt much, much better. Dinner ended up being the end of the leftover salmon, peas and "faux fried" potatoes and onions. I brought DH home all the leftover chocolate chip cookies from my Monday night meeting, and he is portioning them out, driving me nuts having them there. Today there's only one left thank goodness.

B - Kashi heart -to-heart cereal (eh, won't buy it again), skim milk, 5 walnut halves, 1/2 ww bagel,
    S - mandarin orange, yogurt
    L - turkey sandwich on ww, with tomato, lettuce, avocado
    S - FF latte
    D - leftover shrimp, couscous, veggies
  • Thursday:
    B - oat bran (160) w/brown sugar (22), raisins (20), blueberries (8) and skim milk (85)
    S - orange (60), two cups of tea
    L - macaroni (197) and chili (250)
    S - apple (80), cookie (150?)
    D - cooking light chicken pot pie (492)
    Total: 1524
    Exercise: 10 mins elliptical, back/arm/leg strength
  • Friday:
    B - raisin bran (180) w/skim milk (85)
    S - apple (80)
    L - half panera turkey sandwich (230), panera oatmeal cookie (340, HA)
    S - orange (60), piece of gum (15)
    D - leftover chicken pot pie (328), leftover pasta (197) and chili (250), piece of candy (100)
    Total: 1865
    Exercise: 30 mins elliptical, back exercises
    Weigh-in: 136.4