Texas Roadhouse nutrition information

• Does anyone know where I can find nutrition info on Texas Roadhouse? I've looked on the net and all I can find is the menu - no info on calories. We're going there for dinner and I really would like to make a sensible chose. I'm not good at estimating. Thanks!
  • try this http://calorielab.com/restaurants/texas-roadhouse/53
  • Thank you - but there is no information for them. The entire list has NA listed.
  • Try this.

http://calorielab.com/restaurants/texas-roadhouse/53
  • OOPS.. nevermind.. says NA as well
  • They don't provide it. There is a blog on the net somewhere about it. They say they've hired a company to do that but they are "too new" to do much at this time.

Order a grilled chicken salad and ask for the bacon and dressing to be on the side.

Good luck.
  • I don't have any help to offer on their nutritional info but order a baked sweet potato with nothing on it (they usually put butter and brown sugar I believe). They are so incredibly good just plain you won't miss all that (and they are HUGE!). I also usually order broccoli (but I ask for that just steamed with no butter) and it's very good too. You WILL be full
  • Texas Roadhouse....One of my favorite places to eat, I will order the small steak 6oz., baked potatoe with ff sour cream,and ff ranch dressing with my salad. I always get a to go box and eat the rest of the food another time.
  • Try Dottie's Weight Loss Zone... I think it is DWLZ.com. If not google it. She has calorie counts for lots of things.
  • Thanks for all the suggestion. I just tried to overestimate the calories and brought home half for another meal later. So probably not a low calorie meal, but a little extra exercise today. I'm feeling pretty good about it.
  • I always order double veggies instead of potaotes or rice. And the smallest steak...I filet mignon. You can prolly cheat and use a similar menu item from Black Angus, Outback or another steakhouse to estimate calories. When in doubt, round up.