Your choice of diet and your goals

View Poll Results: What are your goals based on your current diet plan?
Goal: Quick Weight Loss
11.11%
Goal: Slow to Moderate Weight Loss
55.56%
Goal: Overall Health
33.33%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
  • I was thinking about the wide variety of diets that people follow. Many are based on the basics such as calories, fat, or carbs. Others are based on super foods, whole foods, or specific restrictions such as vegetarian diets. I wondered how your goals affect your choice of diets, and what is more important to people.

The following represent some goals we've seen, though is obviously not a comprehensive list

1. Goal - Quick weight loss
    You are more interested in a quick weight loss diet. You'll worry about the rest after you reach goal. Just lose it and lose it fast

2. Slow to Moderate weight loss
    Your main goal is weight loss, but you don't want to lose it overnight. You don't follow fad diets and realize weight loss takes time.

3. Goal - Overall health
    You're concerned about nutrition. Maybe your clock is ticking and you're thinking about the antioxidants in your food choices. Maybe you have other health concerns and are using nutrition as a treatment. You need to lose weight, but in your case weight loss will be a perk of a healthier diet and not a single goal.

Please vote in my poll. It's anonymous
  • my goal was slow to moderate weight loss... but it hasnt been going that way. I've lost 9lbs in 2 weeks and I'm not even that overweight to be losing so fast with my 1,100 - 1,300 cals a day diet!!