NightengaleShane 40lbs down - LOTS of photos

You're on Page 8 of 9
Go to
  • so i think your post was one of the first ones i looked at when i started here. i have since moved and haven't been back on to 3fc. but i'm back and looked at this post for inspiration again. thanks for being so cool. you rock.
  • Congrats, awesome transformation. And the dog's cute too.
  • She lives!

So, I got this job where I had pretty much no access to 3FC, then I got *dropped* from the job due to... well, office politics and bull, quite frankly. I fought hard to get my job back and met up with countless city officials, but nothing really got done. Then, I started training as a firefighter, just to find out that the city had an epiphany and realized they had no money, so they could not hire any new firefighters!

Now, I am trying to find another temp job and am working for myself doing freelance web design and computer repairs in the meantime.

I really didn't have much time to go online and I didn't want to be a downer due to all the crap I was going through.

Here's a HUGE to all of you... I'm touched, warm, and fuzzy
  • There she is!
  • WOW! You look fabulous! Pictures like these keep me going during the challenging times! Thank you so much for sharing.
  • wow you look great and you have got a great body!
  • Sorry to hear about the job stuff, but it's great that you've managed to maintain & even keep losing in spite of all that! Glad to see you on the board!
  • You look great!!!
  • Look at you! You look great!
  • Wow!! I just wanted to say that you look GREAT, beyond great even. Congrats and thanks for sharing.
  • Girl, you look soo good. Keep up the good work. How much did you lose and how did you do it?
  • Good job!!
  • See, I think 3FChickees are mentally joined by a common bond - I was just yesterday thinking I hoped everything was OK with Shane and came today to search for her posts to see if I'd just been missing them

Sorry you've been having to deal with so many challenges Shane but glad to see you back
  • amazing....absolutely amazing. CONGRATS
  • thank you for sharing! its wonderful inspiration.