The Amazing Race Season 12!!!

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Kynt and Vyxin are still my favs. Next episode looks like they have a hard time.

The couple that are doing all the arguing are hard to listen to. I don't understand why people in bad relationships do these kind of shows.

Mare you have to be a US citizen to apply for the show. My 3FC buddy and I want to do it but we would have to become citizens first.
  • Permanent residents can't apply?
  • Quote: Permanent residents can't apply?

No you have to be a US citizen.
  • I can't believe I missed last week's episode. I heard the blondes got theirs. I even turned the TV on 20 minutes late on Sunday's show and was wondering what happened to Hendekea and Azaria. Apparently they were last. It's really annoying and painful to watch Jennifer and the cheater, but I guess the producers want couples like that to add to the drama. I keep hoping she'll just up and quit. I am totally rooting for Kynt and Vyxsin too; TK and the girl (i don't remember her name at the moment) are giving pretty unremarkable performances, but they don't bug me too much. I agree about the annoying Ron, what a pill! Hopefully I won't miss next week's show and it'll be a little more exciting now that there are less competitors. Anyone have any idea where there'll be heading next?
  • Looks like they're heading to Italy according to the web-site.

It's not on Sunday the 16th because of the Survivor finale. Next show will be the 23rd.
  • I LOVE this show! I forgot that I DVR'd Sunday's ep but haven't watched it yet. I will watch tonight (although i kinda scrolled up a bit by accident and spoiled myself! )
  • Better than soiled yourself.