Hi all

• I'm new here. I have a lot of weight to lose so it looks like I will be hanging around for quite a while.

• I'm here for a while too... I'm looking forward to hearing how you are doing... keep us posted.
  • Hi Kathleen, welcome! Lots of us will be here for awhile. Even when most people reach their goals they stick around the maintainers section, all over 3fc. I look forward to hearing about your successes. Happy losing!!!
  • yay glad to have you here! I know being here and checking in every day has helped me tremendously ~ hope you post often!
  • Kathleen!!
  • Welcome to the 100 club!
  • Welcome!
  • Thanks everyone! I am loving it already!
  • Hi Kathleen. I had lots of weight to lose, lost it and am still hanging around. And I have no intention of leaving. I'm in for the long haul, now more then ever since I hit maintenance. The need for support, encouragement, advice and accountability never ends. This IS a lifelong battle afterall. So please settle in and get comfy around here. I look forward to hearing much more from you. Good luck on your journey.
  • Welcome to the board, Kathleen. I look forward to getting to know you.
  • Hello and welcome! Settle in and make yourself comfy, and be prepared, cause we're a rather feisty bunch
  • I'm with everyone else -- settle in! And welcome!

I plan on being at 3FC forever, basically!

• Welcome, Kathleen.

Looking forward to getting to know more about you!
  • Hi Kathleen!!! Glad you're here!!
  • You will love it !!!

It is so nice to have you here. Good Luck and jump in !!!