November~The ONE reason I'm staying on plan today is:

You're on Page 1 of 20
Go to
  • Happy November everyone!

This thread is all about the ONE reason we are going to stay on plan today. Of course there are TONS of excellent reasons to. But we're just wondering what's the ONE thing that's gonna do it for you today. It is meant to motivate us when we start wondering why we're working so hard and thinking "Ummm, why are we doing this again?". Or simply just to reinforce our new lifestyles.
  • My One reason: I want to finish off this year with a bang!
  • I'm staying on plan today because I AM going to get to my goal!
  • I am staying on plan today, because for alot of days in October I struggled, I am hoping November will be different.
    cheryl
  • Because I did an awesome job in October it proved to me that I can keep doing it!!
  • It's truly the beginning of the cold season, and if I want to emerge a butterfly in spring, I'm going to have to do a lot of work inside my cocoon.
  • Wooow....so it's already November?

My reason is because I got to start right since I want this month (and all the others that follow) to be excellent!!!

Have a great November everyone!!!
  • Halloween survivor
    I stayed on plan while handing out Halloween chocolate bars last night, so I can stay on plan today.

XXXXXXX 7 XXXXXXX 14 ||||||| 21 ||||||| 28 ||||||| 35 ||||||| 42
    Completed Beck Program-day 14. 28 to go. Keep going!
  • The One Reason I can stay on plan today, IS because I KNOW I CAN!
  • I made it through Halloween without eating candy!
  • I am staying on plan because it makes me feel so much better !
  • The ONE reason...
    is that I'm almost back to where I was when I got injured and depressed, and I want to get back down there and beyond.

Good job on avoiding the halloween candy!!!!

Dee
  • Because there are only 46 days left until I go to Las Vegas,and I want some size 18 pants to go in!
  • Because I'm 10 months in...why stop now?
  • I'm on plan because there are only three weeks to Thanksgiving and I have to lose 7.2 pounds to reach my Thanksgiving goal of being in onederland. Even if it's just 199.8, I want to reach it.