Happy Halloween

• Here we are at the end of the year.
    I cannot believe another has almost gone.
    And another year I have not stuck to a plan enough to lose weight.
    In one of my Grad classes my instructor said the best diet in the world was the "Mediterranean diet". I then took a few months and diet hopped and kept in my head what he said. So here I am ready to stand up and now Be accountable for my weight and habits.
    On this thread I will now show accountability as well as a blog.
    I realize I got myself into this "fat" mess and now i must get myself out.
    I am really going to dive into this life plan and find the best foods that will keep me satisfied! i also am NOT going to buy bread anymore! i want to learn how to make REAL whole bread that the Europeans eat.

I would like to lose at least 15 pounds by Christmas. I would love to break the 200 mark.
    Well thats it for now! I just wanted to get my thread started so I can get my head ready for my new way of life! I just need to get this Halloween candy out of the house now!

I am going to go read the sonoma and french women dont get fat and what ever the internet has to offer. To start with.
  • Good luck with your goal Kathy

• I'm excited for you, and I think you'll enjoy this plan.

I was doing pretty well for a while... but as usual, I fell off the wagon. I'm a person who needs a full fledged diet pal. (Yes, pathetic, I know). When this board was hoping, I was doing great. When people stopped posting, I fell off the wagon.

I need to find my inner strenght and not depend on chatting w/others to stay on plan... but then I think... these boards are created for that... so who knows... I only know I need to loose another 20 lbs.

Good luck and fun w/this plan.
  • Thanks;
    I have been doing good, when I eat LOTS of veggies!
    But so far so good!