Have All COD's in the US Changed to the Numbered Plans?

• Just curious. I'm in Canada.

Since July my COD has been out of purple journals because they were planning to introduce the new plan in September. I took a month off (I'm back on plan now) and when I went in the other day and asked if the new plan had been introduced yet, I was told they had decided not to do it. The tests in the States didn't go very well. Did anyone hear similar?

Anyway, they are now well stocked with purple journals again. You'd think there would be some continuity throughout LA Weightloss.
  • Mine (Oregon) has switched. They have the meals, the new plates and the new numbered plans. According to my doctor, I need to stay on the color coded plan because of the heavier emphasis on protein and lower amounts of carbodrates (mainly starches) and they totally have been supportive of this. They do give me the numbered plan journals because they don't have any of the older ones. I just cross out servings in each category so I have the right amount for my Red1 plan w/o Lites. I get to switch to Red in 9 more pounds and they said they will have a Red book for me but I will have to continue to use a numbered plan booklet and modify the amount of servings.
  • As far as I know, not all US centers have changed to the numbered plans. The corporate centers have stayed with the color coded plans; the franchise centers, for the most part, have moved to the numbered plans. The corporate centers are using the name, Pure Weight loss centers. It can be quite confusing especially on a site like this where people are on totally different plans.

week 43
    LAWL franchise center
    Plan 2 with lites
    total lost 52.5 lbs.
  • I'm at a corporate, and it's still the same colored plans. It did switch to Pure, but there were no major chnages (or at least not from the maintenance life).

Now about the plates, anyone know how I can get hold of some--I'm getting sick and tired of measuring out food.
  • Quote: I'm at a corporate, and it's still the same colored plans. It did switch to Pure, but there were no major chnages (or at least not from the maintenance life).

Now about the plates, anyone know how I can get hold of some--I'm getting sick and tired of measuring out food.

Hey Megan,
    There is one on ebay right now. Check it out. Price is good. I think there are $9 if you buy it in the COD.

week 43
    LAWL franchise center
    Plan 2 with lites
    total lost 53 lbs.
    Original goal of 50 lbs lost – achieved
    New goal to lose total of 65 lbs
    Current weight Oct 31 – 146.6