W.O.W. Last 3 Days of CHALLENGE!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Didja make Goal, WEED'ers?

Due to night shift - I can't w/i until Wednesday HalloWEED nite and Post it Thursday.

I came in 14 lbs shy of my original goal of 199 - revised goal of 210 is still doable though - wish me luck?

C'mon in here nchelle and let's talk about the next challenge, eh?

I Posted somewhere that I'm in TBL competition so I HAVE to peek . . . but can refrain from talking about it here @ WEED, ya know?

Thanksgiving may be too close some have said - wanna do one for PRE- Christmas - like til Sunday 12/16 - then re-convene to see how we did over the Holidays or something?

I don't know - will go along with everyone else.

Gotta get going Gals - will have to just have a MENTAL WEED for tonight - outta time!
  • PS: GOT my drivers license finally . . . . so good to be a LEGAL driver burning up the roads!
  • Hi everyone - I actually went 1 lb past my goal, but didn't make my new mini-goal of 5 more. I've been helicopter dieting since last week, but haven't gained. Cleaned out a bunch of "fat clothes" on Saturday, and they're gone for good!!

I'm up for any challenge. I'll go with the majority. I have my own little ones I'd like to make, like a total of 75 by the time I go to the dr. the week after Thanksgiving, or hitting the 200's by my birthday on Dec 17. I'm not sure how realistic they are, but I'd sure like to try! ((Oh my gosh - it just sank in - I'm only 15 lbs away from 299!!! Haven't seen that in a looooong time!!))

Off to bowling - but first:
    W - 4 bottles
    E - 30 min on treadmill tonight
    E - smoothie, salad, then ? for dinner (not good ---- no plan )
    D - Who'd have thought that I'd do so well this time after failing so many times before?!?
  • Hey, Auddie! I'm already on a personal challenge involving 12/23, so anytime around there would coincide nicely with the plans I already have going for myself No matter what day we pick, I'm so there with you ladies!
  • hi ladies. I will weigh in tomorrow as my final for this challenge, last time I weighed in I was around 156 but as this last crazy week went by I ate out alot so I am nervous we'll see.
  • Hey Jen

I don't know what i'll set for my next goal....but I do have mini goals. I was hoping to be in the 170's by Dec 8. I've got a long way to go...
  • G'Mornin sisters! How are we doing?! I posted the next challenge last night (this morning?! insomnia hit me again so there I was)....I saw a few of you already signed up! I feel like this will be a good one for me. I'm off to a good start, 24 hrs on plan now, and even a trip to the gym yesterday felt wunnerful! (a bit sore today but the really good kind of sore)

Todays weed

W-3-4 liters
    E- Gym this morning after my Depo shot..today: cardio 30 min, lower body, abs, 15 min cardio.
    E- Weight controlled oatmeal and banana for breakfast, lunch will be South Beach Santa Fe Chicken salad kit and ? cup of soup? small side salad? snack will be yummy honeycrisp apple and dinner....erm. Big veggie salad with can of chicken? evening snack...? Try not to have one?
    D- Oooh poker game this afternoon, 1pm only if I go to the gym this morning, clean, laundry, finish my fall decorating, vaccuuming caught up, keep up the WEE....?

OMG I am ashamed to admit it but I am watching I love New York is anyone else watching this? I'm becomming a reality TV junkie! All this insomnia, wandering around the house at 2am has got me DVRing the most ridiculous shows. Now I'm hooked. I was loving all the controversy around last week's Biggest Loser though, I was all fired up mad, came to the boards and it's pretty universal. Oh and I am watching America's next top model, so far I've seen all of cycle One and most of cycle two.

Off to start the Weed. xooxxoox Lots of love and support...Michelle
  • N'chelle:
    I've spent nearly all week on plan. It's dropped off 6 lbs as of this morning. I'm not at my current ticker but not at my ticker start either....hovering right between there LOL........meaning if i can do it, you can too.

DH just left for 2 weeks and left me with a mess. Great!!!!!!!!!!
  • Doing okay on my goal, although i won't make goal. I dropped 8 of the ten and that makes me very happy. Knowing how weight fluctuates, i was thrilled to see 141 again on the scale this morning. I am just hoping that by Friday maybe i will be 140. That would be fine with me.

I am part of the christmas challenge, but i'll go see if i can find this new challenge you posted nmichelle.

Todays weed

W- 8 glasses
    E- 1200 cal.
    E- 2 mile walk/jog (more jog than walk though)
    D- two more days to get thru...You can do this!!!!

• everyone!

Michelle ~ Ugh, I hated New York! So trashy! But I used to watch I Love New York with my mama and sister. We got a laugh.

Guess what everyone?! I GOT THE FIRST CALL!!! Anyone who has worked for the government, especially the VA, should know what I am talking about. The first call is one of about three communications you get when you've got the job. In other words, San Antonio has accept my motion for a transfer! I got a call yesterday from the chief himself! He asked me if I was still interested, how long would it take for me to get there, then we made small talk. Then he told me that HR would contact me. HR will be the second call, then I will probably get a letter telling me when orientation is. Since the SA VA is about four times bigger than the Birmingham one, I'm sure I'm going to have to do orientation again. Now, if I hadn't gotten the job, he wouldn't have called me and he definitely wouldn't have told me HR would call me! YAY!

Oh and I lost 2.2 lb this week.
  • Happy Halloween!
    :ghos t:
    Happy Halloween!!!! I hope everyone is safe tonight! after work tonight I am grabbing dinner, grabbing the kids, eating, getting dressed up (the kids) then heading out. No gymnastics tonight so we dont have to miss anything (thank goodness, Makie would kill me!)

Hurray shari!

My final weigh out for this challenge: 156! since my goal was 2 pounds I am two pounds past my goal!
  • Congrats on the transfer Jasonslea!!! That is wonderful!!!

Well...today is the day!!! Halloween!!! So....how did we all do?? I came in just 2 pounds shy of my 10 pound goal. Not too bad if you ask me since apparently i took about a month off of losing weight during the challenge. So, i'm pretty pleased.

I hope everyone else can find something to be pleased about from this challenge and hope to see you all in the other challenges.
  • I w/i at 155 lbs! Yeah!! Surprised, cause I haven't been on a consistent plan FOREVER! I am one pound shy of my very mini goal of 3 pounds. Wow! Good for me!!

Sorry I was MIA again this week. Life around here is REALLY stressful. Just keeping my sanity is a miracle.

I will join you all in the next challenge and I hope life calms down a bit. Somehow I doubt it with Christmas approaching. SIGH!

Sorry to be such a downer this past month. I am so pleased to hear that some of you are doing so well. It reminds me that I have been there before and I will find my way back eventually.
  • Hehe...Clykkie, looks like we're both ending the challenge neck-and-neck, just as we started it. The scale didn't put up a miracle number, so I end the challenge at 155. 1 pound heavier than when I started it, but 7 pounds lighter than my all-time high of 162 during the challenge, after a week of binging. So, there you go

I'm going to create a new Thread for the new challenge, so we WEEDy girls can get started right away!
  • I made it back to 197....missed my c25k workout yesterday so i'm gonna shoot for tomorrow and see what i can do.

I'm really tired guys...and at work LOL