Four days later........and she's......

• still on track!!!!!!!!!! We started Wednesday night, and here it is, sunday night, still haven't weighed (trust me this is a miracle) and STILL on track! Not one cheat, or temptation to, though the thought ever so briefly crosses my mind. I just think to myself, "is it really worth it???? nahhhhh". My family is loving the new foods I've created, and I feel so good seeing my son and fiance choosing healthy snacks (though we all know that's cause I threw away all the bad stuff LOL). And me too..... I'm surprised by how full I am, and yet I know I've eaten low cal stuff (the term is calorie dense right?). Wow. I created my tracker tonight too; I am really looking forward to seeing it move allllllllllllllll the wayyyyyyyyyy to the right. I had forgotten how good it feels to make good choices, and know that every bite is getting me closer to my goal. I can't wait to finally give in and weigh; I'm gonna wait til I absolutely can't stand it anymore, THEN weigh hahaha. Anyhoo, just posting to enforce the accountability thing hahaha........ we're in this together!!!!!!
  • yay good for you!!!! you better be careffffuuuuuuuullllll you're gonna be HOT soon
  • Way to go!
  • Congratulations! I feel the same way, but for me, it's only been 2 days on track so far (but it's a weekend!!!!) Let's make sure we're both saying the same thing this time next week (with more days, of course).
  • Fabulous job!
    It does get easier especially if you REALLY want it.

I just counted and today is day 46 for me. This has all become such a habit that I don't think (too much) about the bad stuff. I've even managed to pass on the donuts twice now. There are still three of them in there and I don't even want them. I like watching those numbers move a whole lot more than any donut!
  • WAY TO GO!

I've had a few cracks and a few moments of weakness, but nothing like it would have normally been, and I always get right back on track.

You've got the right mindset about it. Congratulations!
  • Congrats! that is fabulous! And with time it usually becomes even easier! I hope you enjoy your weigh-in
  • Yahh...that is awesome.

I am back at square 1...tomorrow will be day 1 again.
  • Sandi- YOU CAN DO IT!

You're making the biggest step already, which is just making the decision to start again!
  • Glad you're starting again, Sandi. That's the hardest first step sometimes. Lord knows I know... I've just returned here myself after gaining forty pounds back over the last year or so. It was SUCH a shock to have to go into Fitday and change that lovely 269 to a 292. *shudders*

But we're back, and we have wonderful support here, and we can DO this. One day at a time.