Retiva

• Little pink pill in a little pink bottle.

This is day 2 on it, and am amazed how well it controls my appetite.

Good energy for about 10 hours.

Thumbs up so far.
  • What's in it?? I've never heard of it. Is it Rx?
  • It's not a prescription, it's a "diet" pill available over the counter. It's a massive dose of caffeine One dose has the caffeine of at least 5 cups of coffee
  • Oh brother. Moderate caffeine helps my fibromyalgia, but with that much I'd be buzzing like a hummingbird (a giant, morbidly obese hummingbird).
  • The buzz is very mild. Nothing like i've experienced with other products. For me, this one is a keeper. And believe me, i have tried ALOT of different things.
  • Quote: Oh brother. Moderate caffeine helps my fibromyalgia, but with that much I'd be buzzing like a hummingbird (a giant, morbidly obese hummingbird).
    Oh, MAN you are so funny! I often think of myself in that same way...

Giant, morbidly obese hummingbirds of the world, unite!
  • Welcome to the organization SoulBliss, as charter members, we'll have to work on a secret handshake.

I drank one of my husband's diet energy drinks a couple weeks ago at about 1 in the afternoon, and I didn't get to sleep until 3 am. It supposedly only has the caffeine of 2 - 3 cups of coffee.

On the up side, I sure did get a lot of housecleaning done in "hummingbird" mode.