MIA'S--where are you??

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I haven't seen these folks for awhile---anyone heard from them?

--Jillybean
    --boiababy
    --gardenwife and h-man
    --barbygirl

I know there are some other old time regs missing....where are y'all?
  • I still miss Jayde
  • Famograham too!
  • And Cheryl14
    And Charbar
  • Oh yes....I really miss our friends. I hope we see some "familiar" faces come back to us at the New Year's resolution time.
  • SexyRevealed....Penney....I miss you!
  • bumping this up hoping someone will see it!!
  • I am here Never left.

Love you, and miss you and I'm trying to find my way.... I just feel like a broken record, you know?

We had an AMAZING trip to Disneyland in September!

Linda
  • Hi Linda!!!! So great to see you! You look like you had a great time based on your avatar.

Sweetie, keep posting....we want to know how you are doing!
  • Thanks so much Jen
    It was a wonderful trip...and Disneyland is very size friendly...I had no problems whatsoever with any ride that I wanted to go on..which I was very worried about before the trip!

Although I've never left...I know it feels like I have. I feel badly about not being able to offer support to everybody. But somehow, I feel like such a hypocrite when I do....because I'm having such a hard time believing in myself..
    I'm going to keep posting.

Linda
  • So glad to hear that! WE NEED YOU as much as YOU NEED US!!
  • Good to see Linda! Tiffany (sexyrevealed) is back, too, on some other threads.

Any others reading???? We miss you terribly!
  • Hi Linda, oh fellow 5footer you. I'm glad to see you! I'm so happy you enjoyed your trip.

You've GOT to believe in yourself, hon. You've just got to. Believe in yourself, because I promise you, I mean I really, really promise you that you are more then capable of losing the weight. You really and truly are. You must know that. I know that I sound like a broken record, but believe me when I tell you, that if I can do it, any one, absolutely ANY ONE and EVERY ONE CAN do it.

We're here for you - whatever you need. Whenever you need it.
  • Nice to see you Linda. I felt the same way about not posting since I was still finding my way.

I just lurked and when I was ready to return I did the same thing.

I hope you try to post more. You were such a big help to me when I had a bad time with my boyfriend a year or so ago. It made me feel like I was not alone. (If you remember he had said something about not being attracted to me because of my size.)

Anyway...gettting to the point I am happy to see your post!
  • Hi Linda. Its so good to hear from you again! Please remember....we are all struggling through this. At times, it may seem like everyone but you is breezing through this journey....but, I can guarantee you that's not the case! We all struggle. Some, like me, are on a constant roller coaster. But, we keep trying. Stick with us. We'll all make it.