My NSV today

• I had to cover lunch and recess duty today. I wanted to wear jeans because it was kind of cool out today. My size 26 jeans had started to get kind of snug lately. I put them on today and they buttoned right up. Well, as the day wore on and I kept moving and wiping tables for two hours. I had to keep hiking them up the whole time. You know how jeans losen up as you wear them? By the time I got home I could pull them down without even unbuttoning them!

It might be time to pull out the old size 24's and see how they fit now!
    At least I've got some 24's and 22's still in the closet. I'll just work my way down and start buying when I run out of clothes. It's what I did when I got fat why not when I get skinny?
  • Woo hoo! That's flippin' awesome, congrats!
  • supersub
    Nice going. Makes you feel good I bet. I bought a pair of Capri's at the beginning of summer. Now not only can I pull them on and off without unbuttoning them, right out of the dryer. After I wear them for a few hours I am afraid they are going to fall off. Guess it is time for a belt.
  • Good for you! I have a pair of capris that do the same thing - it's a great feeling....
  • WTG Supersub!!
  • Thats the best feeling in the world!
  • Congratulations!
  • That is SO exciting!! Using the sizes that I had is exactly what I did. I had jeans of all sizes. Here is an idea you might want to think about:
    As I went down in sizes, I gave the old ones away. I didn't even want to have the mindset that I have larger sizes I can get into if I need to. I don't want to ever go back. Now I'm in 16w's (from size22's). I don't have anything lower than that in the closet!! Now it's time to get ready to shop!!! LOLKeep up the good work!!!!
  • Peggy, I do the same thing now. As soon as something is too big I give it away. I think of it as a vote of confidence in myself. I also have a few thrift shop purchases in slightly too small sizes to spur me on.
  • I plan to
    I'm not keeping those fat pants around any more. I'm not going to be wearing that size again and I don't even want to see them in the closet. I plan on making regular trips to the Goodwill with my out grown...er...out shrunk?...clothes.