Gluten Free Pasta made from Brown Rice-Ok for Ph2?

• Hi Everyone...I am getting closer to phase 2 and am already looking forward to some good carbs. Just a question...Trader Joes has a Brown Rice Gluten Free Pasta. Ingredients are Brown Rice and water. I am a tad gluten intollerant and wondered if this is an ok thing for phase 2.

Thoughts?
  • Sounds just fine to me, Schluh! Lucky, lucky you to have a Trader Joe's nearby... I miss it SOOOOO much. *sniff* Say hello for me...
  • I don't eat gluten so I gluten-free modify SB and eat corn and potatoes a bit more than the average person following this WOE or else I'd starve. I've never seen that at my TJ's before though! Brown rice is fine, just watch your portion size because a serving of pasta is a lot less than you'd think!
  • Trader joes helps a lot with SB. Easy fish and meats. Lots of fresh organic stuff. THe GF pasta is above the regular pasta at my TJ's. You can tell which one it is because it is twice the price of the regular pasta. I have had it before (before SB) and it is good. Stickier than regular pasta. Luckily Rye bread doesn't hurt me too bad.
  • My TJ's is a teensy tiny one in the basement of a building in Boston, so I think they have a lot less stuff. I'll definitely doublecheck next time I go. When I'm home from college, I go on an absolute rampage at the HUGE Whole Foods and Trader Joe's around Atlanta... there just isn't space for stuff like that here and I feel like I'm not limited at all in terms of gluten free healthy stuff. Here, it's not gluten free bread unless you can drop kick it across the grocery store and have not a crumb break off :P

I don't know how I lived before Trader Joes. It's actually cheaper than the regular grocery store!