Weekly Weigh-in: Oct 8-14

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Looks like I get the pleasure of starting us off for the week.

I'm down 1.6 pounds
  • Yeah Rhonda!

I'm down 1.5! Check out my BMI!!! Big day for me! I met my wedding anniversary goal (for tomorrow) by the skin of my teeth...but I met it. I'm so happy.
  • Down 1.8 lbs back to 210, Was lower but those stupid weekends keep doing be in. I go to the Dr tomorrow for a weight check and I dont think he will give me a refill since I technically only lost 3 lbs since last month.
  • I lost 2.2! I'm happy. I'm getting back to pre-summer weight.
    Congrats to all!
  • Despite 75 minute daily workouts and staying in my calorie range, I managed to put on 2lbs. I'm totally bummed.
  • Quote: Despite 75 minute daily workouts and staying in my calorie range, I managed to put on 2lbs. I'm totally bummed.
    Cassie, you must be so frustrated! Are you measuring? I bet you're losing inches. Don't worry about the scales...they will catch up to you eventually. Keep going!
  • Diane, Cara, and Rhonda - Congrats on the losses! Looks like the hard work is really paying off.

Cassie - How incredibly disappointing. But maybe your body is just a little slow to respond and you'll have another 10-pound loss next week like you had a few weeks ago.

Tricia - WhoooooooooHooooooooo! Congrats, you skinny, little overweight chick. Hope your anniversary is incredible. (Of course, after some of the stories you've shared about your hubby, I can't imagine it being anything but.)

I am down 1 pound. I had an up and down week, so I'll take it with pleasure.
  • Weekly Weigh-in: Oct 8-14
    Up 6 lbs this week. Sad when looking at ticker.....
  • Thank you ladies, it was very hard to swallow, but I had to move the ticker. I wouldn't be upset if I felt I had messed up and deserved it, but I honestly felt that I deserved a loss...at LEAST a maintain, lol. But, hey...maybe I'll have that BIG loss next week. *fingers crossed*
    I do think I'll measure, just to see if there is any change there.

• I'll be darned...it appears that I may have lost an inch in the waist since last week. The body is a funny, funny thing!
    I have been gassy *tmi, I know*, so I could just be bloated.

Not going to dwell, just work like always for next week!
  • Rhonda, Tricia, Cara, Diane, and LaurieDawn: YOU are doing WONDERFUL!!! I'm so proud of each of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up! You are an inspiration!!

Cassei: I know that disappointed feeling WELL! But, I also have been doing measurements, and I have DEFINITELY taken courage with those numbers when the scales "let me down." Keep doing the things you know it takes for you to lose weight and those scales will HAVE to move in the right direction!

As for me, I have lost the 2 lbs I gained on vacation week before last and a hair more, so I am really glad about that. Not too happy about the week detour, but hey, so be it. I'm actually down almost a pound less than I was before my vacation and that is on TOP of TOM to boot!!! Two more things: I get to change my chick avatar to 60 lbs lost AND I'm SOOOOOOO close to ONE-derland I can smell it!! Next week it just HAS to happen.

Here's wishing you all a wonderfully successful weight loss week!!
  • Lost 3.5 lbs
  • Down 2.6 this week. Sounds like most people had pretty great weeks.

Cassie, your body will catch up. I can't wait to see your weigh-in next week.
  • Great job to all (losing, maintaining, or approaching the thread with honesty)! Cassie, I'm guessing your body is adjusting to 2 weeks of large losses.

Ritz - next week is YOURS! Wow....you're SOOO there!
  • Down 3. Finally undid the damage of the last few weeks!