Fiber One Cereal?

• Is it okay to use the Fiber One Honey Clusters? I've used the original bran cereal, but saw the Honey Clusters when I was shopping yesterday. They look a lot better to me...
  • Yes, I would like to know, too!
  • I just finished my box I really like it.
  • How did you count it?
  • I think that question should go to the COD. The plan book just says Fiber One and doesn't address Bran or Honey Clusters. But you know what the answer will be. Not what you want to hear of course.

The concern for me would be the Honey in the title and would probably lean towards Not On Plan.
  • Yes, I suspect that you're right!
  • You can probably have it, but you'll be limited to something like 1/4 Cup!
  • I bought the Honey Clusters the other day. They have 13 g of fiber....when I compared it to regular Fiber One the only difference was 6 g of sugar. I have been using 3/4 c instead of the 1 c of regular Fiber One.

Beth
  • Quote: I bought the Honey Clusters the other day. They have 13 g of fiber....when I compared it to regular Fiber One the only difference was 6 g of sugar. I have been using 3/4 c instead of the 1 c of regular Fiber One.Beth
    I just looked at the three program books that I have which are the red, gold and Plan 2 and the serving size for regular fiber one is 3/4 cup.

week 39
    LAWL franchise center
    Plan 2 with lites
    total lost 48 lbs.
  • Ahem.. *cough* Sodium *cough* Carbs *cough*

Fiber One: sodium - 105g / Carbs - 25g
    Fiber One Honey Clusters: Sodium - 280g / Carbs - 42g

Am I sounding like a broken record yet? C'mon, you know you love it when are crack down on salt use!
  • who are we fooling? bet you it is not on program...i cant' find it anywhere...
  • I Told you. One of my fellow church members started a diet and has lost over 100 pounds. His philosophy? If it tastes good, Spit it out.
  • My COD says it is fine for me to use Honey Clusters, but suggests I only use it every once in a while as a treat. I normally have either oatmeal or Regular Fiber One everyday, but Honey Clusters when I want a change and not right before a weigh in.

Maia