Weekly Weigh-In: Oct 1-7

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Good morning!

I'm down 3.
  • Gained half a pound.
  • Oh my gosh, Rhonda!!!! That's awesome! I just knew it was going to be good news when I saw that you had started the thread! You must feel great!

Dawn - Keep on keeping on! We all have those weeks!

I'm down 2 this week. I'm so hoping next week is my entry into the 170's and overweighthood...I'm sick of obesity!
  • up 1.8 this week. Darn weekends!

My husband was talking to me last night about DD not having as many sweets during the week anymore and no cokes. I told him thats fine but he cant be eating all that in front of her. So hopefully I dont have to live with the stuff in the house anymore.
  • Down 1.8 pounds this week. . I finally got out of the teens that it feels like I've been in forever, and busted the plateau I was in.
  • I lost 2.5 lbs this week.
  • Down 2 pounds. I don't deserve it, but I'll take it.
  • Wow, good news for everyone! Rhonda, I got three this weigh-in too, and that's the first three towards my Christmas Present goal.
  • Such great news! I really love reading about others' successes when I'm not doing as well as I would like, as it restores my faith that it can be done.

After a tumultuous scale week (I was 185 on Thursday), I am back where I was last Monday. And for some reason, I'm okay with it this morning. I think I'm finally accepting that this is a lifelong process, and a scale setback for one week will never doom me to a life of being overweight. It's just an opportunity to evaluate what works for me and what doesn't.

Tricia - I, too, have my eyes on the "overweight" marker. I followed you into Onederland, and I intend to follow you there as well!
  • wy weekly weigh in
    This week I'm down 6 pounds from last week!

I love this site!
    I've joined a new challenge and think this is all really going to help me.
  • LaurieDawn - You're the same height as me so we have the same overweight mark! So glad you're getting ready to cross that line, too! Isn't it exciting??? This journey is so much easier when there are other people to share it with. Skinny friends (while very supportive) just don't really know what this really involves!
  • I'm down 1 pound. I'm BACK down to my ticker weight now, so I'm no longer living a lie!!!
  • Up 1.6 this week, which all things considered, is a freaking miracle! I also read my charts wrong last week and had been down 2 last week, not 0.2. So I haven't ruined things as much as I thought I had.
  • I had a fantastic week! I'm down 5.5 pounds.
  • I am down 3 lbs this week. Down to the 180's!!!!!